Haven't Been Here in a Bit. Ad?

wow. Long time OG'er here haven't logged in for a while. Holy shit with the ads from a mobile (not the app). 

Ads within threads, on the thread list etc. when did this start and how to make it go away!

install an ad blocker 

Didn't see it until you showed up. Thanks fuck head.

"How to make it go away?"

You put a bullet in your head. Sorry, frendo, we had the top men all over it and they determined that's the only way. 

Honestly, I mostly come here for the ads.  

I still use the old app. No ads. I hear that the old app will become obsolete soon though, so I might have to update.

It's the cost of running the place.

If Kirik would quit paying for nitecrawlers meals, there would only be about half as many ads, I.m.o.

Only bothers me, when the ad people keeps putting that pic of Ellen DeGeneres up...the blonde yoga girl is okay though:')

Install an ad blocker app and you'll be good to go 

StevetheWeasel - Honestly, I mostly come here for the ads.

Same. Some quality content on the ads bro.

Lvillian - 

Do you need a paid ad-block app to make that shit go away, or do the free ones work?

Resident A Hole -
Lvillian - 

Do you need a paid ad-block app to make that shit go away, or do the free ones work?

I use neverads. Free and works great for Safari. I'm not sure it works on the UG App, I deleted that trash months ago when the ad fiasco started. 

lol @ this site needing a series of CHEAT CODES to get it to function properly

I think Mr. David Fu said this place is like a dive bar but he loves dive bars.   Terrific analogy.  This is terrific.   Everything about this place, even when it doesn't work half the time, makes it excellent.   

Delete the OG

Mookie 3:16 -

I think Mr. David Fu said this place is like a dive bar but he loves dive bars.   Terrific analogy.  This is terrific.   Everything about this place, even when it doesn't work half the time, makes it excellent.   

true

i cant leave, even if i wanted to

Ha. Same old same old busted ass site and Top Men. Guess I will suffer through as I catch up a year if missed OG. 

Mookie 3:16 -

It's like a dive bar meets a locker room meets a halfway house.