Having a party - need OG suggestions

I'm having a holiday party this Friday for some friends and I'd like the OG's advice on some things to do.

I've know this crew for a really long time and we'll be drinking and telling old stories, but I want to do something a little different to mix it up.

There will be about 8 adults (including me and my wife) and about 6 or 7 kids of various ages, so we can't get too crazy.

I can do a lame wine tasting, or booze tasting, but that's kind of lame.

What would the OG do?

Hookers and coke Phone Post 3.0

Jumping castle for the kids,when they get tired,adults can have a turn.(with hookers and coke). Phone Post 3.0

Bourbon and Cigars.

Group sex. Phone Post 3.0

Oh shit. Didn't read about kids til after I posted.

Disregard! Phone Post 3.0

Mistletoe belts for EVERYONE!!!!

These are all good suggestions so far!

We have a kids game (Left, Right, Center) that we play with money, so that's in.

Wine tasting and general drinking.

Maybe some XBOX Kinect games?

Cigars and whisky on the porch later.

billyball2 - These are all good suggestions so far!

We have a kids game (Left, Right, Center) that we play with money, so that's in.

Buy weed Phone Post 3.0

bearockbrobama -
billyball2 - These are all good suggestions so far!

Buy weed Phone Post 3.0
As well as hookers and blow Phone Post 3.0

Depends on the technical skill of the audience. If they aren't that into ipods and stuff, you could build a playlist. Set up the xbox to stream from media player, take requests and buy songs from Amazon, as the songs download the album covers show up on the tv, you can chat and bullshit while the songs download, then take a break to turn up the tunes.

Cards Against Humanity

Rock Band

Flip Cup

acid_flashback - 

Cards Against Humanity

Rock Band

Flip Cup

Holy shit-fuck Batman!

I'm going to use my 1 vote up per day to vote you up everytime I log in for at least the next month for posting Cards Against Humanity.

THAT shit is perfect for this crew.

THAT game looks funny as fuck.

You sir, OWNED this thread...

Suck his dick Phone Post 3.0