Having a slight issue with my junk.

Closed on a house on three acres last week and immediately went to work. Spent most of the day Friday mowing and hauling downed limbs and whatnot. 

I must have drank too many beers to realize but I woke up yesterday morning with a tick on one side of my sack and a chigger bite on the other. Not too big of a deal, just kinda gross and itchy.

So I kept working yesterday and it wasn't an issue most of the day, but last night it got REAL itchy. I must have scratched myself like crazy last night when I was asleep because I woke up this morning to quite a sight. It looks like I've grown another testical and everything is swollen and red. Itchy as hell too. Even my OG hog is swollen, but only one half. It's almost comical the way it looks right now

So now here I lay on the couch all slathered up in Benadryl cream. The wife and kids are getting ready for church and I will not be attending due to my itchy swollen junk. Sorry no pics.

Odd place for a tick to get to.

You either do yard work naked, or wear short shorts

iFish -

Dude pretty much!

I told my wife she might want to hurry up and take advantage while my hog is half swollen, but I'm kinda scared and she's kinda grossed out haha.

Go to church and pray for it to get better. Has at least as good a chance of helping as sitting around doing nothing.

I remember all the crazy things I used to do to get out of church.

So, I can't tell you if you have the Bad AIDS or not unless you post a pic. Fucker. Rules.

Enjoy your lyme disease.

MrColdCock -

I remember all the crazy things I used to do to get out of church.

I lol'd

Lyme disease go to a d9ctor you fool

You should inspect the spot thoroughly to ensure when you removed the tick that it didnt leave a leg embedded inside you. 

A leg? I've heard or not being able to get the head out, but never a leg before.

And I seriously doubt it's Lymes disease. I always have a swelling reaction when I get bit by things. I think this is just a double whammy being a tick and a chigger right in the same area. Who knows. If it's worse tomorrow I'll go to the doc.

HunchyRedux - Go to church and pray for it to get better. Has at least as good a chance of helping as sitting around doing nothing.
No, it's gods will.

Pics?

Where you live? Here's hoping it's not Brown Recluse

Wanderpage - Lyme disease go to a d9ctor you fool
This.
I got lyme from a tick very close to my crotch..
The sooner you get on doxycycline, the better.
Was it a deer tick?

Some guys will go to extremes to get their balls sucked.

jake11 -
This.
I got lyme from a tick very close to my crotch..
The sooner you get on doxycycline, the better.
Was it a deer tick?

It was a lone star tick. Or whichever type has the white spot. I don't think those are deer

My first thought when I read About the tick