Hawaii 183lbs Fighters!! April 16.

Like I said , im sure it will work itself out. You will get your chance to fight one of us eventually. Unless I decide to drop to 170 from now on just so you dont beat me up! LOL. I dont know what you are talking about as far as disrespectful. Ive always been polite to you. By the way, I looked at your record and the guys you fought in the beginning of your career werent exactly all stars! Either way, I respect that you fight good fighters, but thats not going to help you when you fight one of us. Anyways, Im not going to insult anybody and act like a 5 year old. I fight for my team and for money. I dont fight with anger or animosity. So, until next time.

sorry if I insulted you in any way bro, that wasn't my intention, and yes you have always been respetful and polite to me ,, I was refering to levens antics in the ring when he first started fighting and how much he has grown as a fighter since then, so sorry for genralizing, and yeah it will work it self out maybe we'll fight maybe not, sorry if I went on a rant it's just hard to get fights with fighters at our level in tj and because of that I havn't fought here in a year and I gess I got butthurt when I found out that one of my only fight prospects for tj step out. I too don't fight out of anger or animosity, I fight because I love to compite, so I hope we're still cool and nothing goes down at the bike racks behind the school,lol I get susended one more time and my mom is going to kill me!

p.s. sorry to the macker of this thread for turning it in to something off the topic,,,,,, THAT IT!! apple we can seddle it in hawaii,,,, you bring the sun block and I'll bring the 5 dallor tj arnets.

mike

ttt

Cool.