Hawkings ascent into the Heavens

too soon?

no, just not funny.

Would be funnier if the exact same joke wasn't made about Christopher Reeve

Preparation Heche - 

no, just not funny.

i disagree

Lol

god don't care about being ADA compliant.

Judge Mental - 

Wait a couple of days, champ.

Maybe sit the next couple of play out.......

greentrousers - god don't care about being ADA compliant.

LMAO!

Billco -
Judge Mental - 

Wait a couple of days, champ.

Maybe sit the next couple of play out.......

Humor is sacred. Sit down Francis.

I imagined what it was going to be before I saw thread. Hawkins was an atheist and did his best to prove with science there is no "Heaven" or a "God", so this meme is appropriate.

religious members love when a person not in their particular cult dies so they can post on social media about how they wish upon a star that they praised jebus and now are rotting in hell. its the love the bible talks about all the time

Judge Mental - 

too soon?

No.

I thought it was appropriately humorous.

Never_rolled -

I laughed so hard I farted. I happen to have some family members down here fore the week. MIT grad and his Havard attending GF. Both saddened over this. She saw him give a "talk" last year. Said it was kind of underwhelming. I just sent them this to cheer them up!

Lolololol!

fucked up but funny, RIP

How sure are we that Hawking wasn't a complete vegetable with some genius controlling his Microsoft Sam computer? 

15days - religious members love when a person not in their particular cult dies so they can post on social media about how they wish upon a star that they praised jebus and now are rotting in hell. its the love the bible talks about all the time

It was a joke you miserable twat.

NorthernHospitality -

LOLOLOL