HayastanGrapplingChallenge-Char.NC

ttt

only one week left to pre register.

ttt

The guy performing the pancake in that picture is fat and needs to loose weight. He also needs to train more and practice technique. Also, I don't think he signed off on his picture being used for advertisement purposes. You may hear from his lawyers.

JiuJits 

ttt

ttt for Gokor awesome seminars and a well ran tourny

Would you guys prefer a Belt or the award cup like we usually give out to the absolute champion?

NICE belt.

ttt

i think a belt would be pretty friggin sweet!

Make sure the belt comes in "extra fat" size, for me.

make sure my name is spelled right. thx

Thanks for the input guys. We will probably have a cup this time because I dont think we can get the belt in time but we will probably get one for the Sept event.

This Friday is the deadline for pre-registration savings. After May 18 the prices increase $15 more. There is only a little over two weeks to go till the event so take advantage of the savings.

The Hayastan is a very good tournament even for kids. They have a large turn out so your kid can fight close to their weight. It also focuses on submissions as oppossed to riding out points. My kids really enjoy it and kids and adults have very tough competiton.

today is the last day to save on pre-reg. Go to www.hayastangrapplingchallenge.com use the online registration on the right hand side of the page.

ttt

Two weeks left!!!

paul, looks like we will be bringing anywhere from 5-9 fighters... cant get, im getting pumped man!

sounds good man, thanks for the support. we always like seeing you Hanebrink guys.