Haye-Klit - official weights

Haye comes in at 213

Klit at 243

Thanks for the info! Surprised to see Haye so light, I believe he was around 222 for the John Ruiz fight. Speed is probably his best bet here, so it could be beneficial for him to be lighter I suppose. He was never going to bully Wladimir.

All that being said, I think Wladimir wins this fight easily. Too much length, too technical, and too focused. Haye gets bloodied up from the jab, gets dropped a few times, and Wlad puts him away in the 7th or 8th round. Wlad won't let Haye hear the final bell.

Haye still has 30 hours to back out for the third time.

If the Klitschko brothers get through Haye and Adamek in the next few months, than where the heck does the HW division go from there? Maybe Povetkin? Not a lot left for either brother if they each win their next fight.

Better pics...... both guys are in sick fucking shape (BEEP)

I bet Wladimir cock is like 50 lbs

OK now THATS a BEEP

Lil surprised at how light Haye is coming in, but I understand his reasoning. And both dudes look fucking ready to go.

A reminder for those of us in the USA...HBO is showing this LIVE at 4:45 EST.

Loving Haye's troll face throughout

Biggest HW fight since Lewis-Tyson. Wlad only loses if he gets trolled into a shootout before he gets into his groove. He handled Byrd's speed without an issue at all 2x, but Haye brings speed, power and a China chin. 

As far as the HW division: I think Vitali is finished. He's been looking progressive slower since the comeback. Solis was tagging him in the limited time they fought. He might beat Adamek close and ugly and hang the gloves up. Adamek will take some early rounds and fade like he always does.

Povetkin has done nothing to impress since the Olympics and the Teddy Atlas exile says a lot about where he stands as a contender. 

Haye is the only guy who can make the division interesting again. There is no one coming down the pipeline.

WAR HAYE!!!!!!!!

It`s unbelievable to me that this fight is not PPV in the US considering some of the shite you guys have to pay $50+ for...

Damn, Haye's almost fighting at cruiserweight. I guess he's going to try to use his quickness to get inside of Wlad. 

I can't wait for this fight. Am going to have to avoid the Internet all day tomorrow, to avoid spoilers before HBO airs it. 

ramit upper -  It`s unbelievable to me that this fight is not PPV in the US considering some of the shite you guys have to pay $50+ for...

HBO and ESPN stopped buying HW fights entirely because the ratings didn't justify the cost of the fights.  Klitschko bros vs cans works in Germany, but with no American HW anywhere on the horizon, the American public as a whole simply was not interested.  This will be the first Klitschko fight on live television in the US in quite a long time.

Going to be a good fight but Vlad takes this one.
Man how the face of heavyweight boxing has changed...

He's the worlds greatest. Phone Post

This is the biggest fight over here in blighty for a long time. Everyone is talking about it. I'll be watching, more excited about the UFC on after though. All night drinking session is on the cards Phone Post

jjj2121 - 
ramit upper -  Its unbelievable to me&nbsp;that this fight is not PPV in the US considering some of the shite you guys have to pay $50+ for...</blockquote><br />
&nbsp;HBO and ESPN stopped buying HW fights entirely because the ratings didn't justify the cost of the fights.&nbsp; Klitschko bros vs cans works in Germany, but with no American HW anywhere on the horizon, the American public as a whole simply was not interested.&nbsp; This will be the first Klitschko fight on live television in the US in quite a long time.<br />
</blockquote><br />
&nbsp;It
s a shame America didn`t have any decent HW contenders for Haye to beat before this fight:(

If Haye can't get inside Wlad's jab is going to off set him all night, and he'll start finding that sledge hammer of a right hand...I think whoever lands that first significant punch will take over the fight..both have questionable chins, but Wlad has been taking punches from big HWs his whole career.