Haye-Klit - official weights

Jarvis73 -  This is the biggest fight over here in blighty for a long time. Everyone is talking about it. I'll be watching, more excited about the UFC on after though. All night drinking session is on the cards Phone Post

The tradition of valiant English fighters who come up just short will continue after this one. English fans aren't fair weather bandwagon jumpers, so Haye will have a few more big paydays if he chooses to.

GingerWhinger -
Jarvis73 -  This is the biggest fight over here in blighty for a long time. Everyone is talking about it. I'll be watching, more excited about the UFC on after though. All night drinking session is on the cards Phone Post

The tradition of valiant English fighters who come up just short will continue after this one. English fans aren't fair weather bandwagon jumpers, so Haye will have a few more big paydays if he chooses to.

I agree, the big man wins for me. Phone Post

thesanitycruzer - 
jjj2121 -  A reminder for those of us in the USA...HBO is showing this LIVE at 4:45 EST.

jjj2121 - who do you think will take it?

Wlad via mid round stoppage.

LOL

No one noticed mus al-turk in one of the pics?
And in the third pic the white shaved head guy with white jacket and blue t-shirt is from Poland and a bad ass freestyle wrestler.

Psycho j - LOL

No one noticed mus al-turk in one of the pics?
And in the third pic the white shaved head guy with white jacket and blue t-shirt is from Poland and a bad ass freestyle wrestler.

James thompson was also there with Haye, theres an interview where haye admits to cross training with wrestlers and said he'd love to give mma a go, but this was before he moved up to heavyweight.

Yes Thompson does a few gigs with Haye. Haye is a big fan of mma and has a former mma fighter in he's camp too who helped groves with his clinch work etc.

I have two HBO channels...neither are showing the fight :(

thesanitycruzer - 
Bat21 -  I have two HBO channels...neither are showing the fight :(

that's crazy are you sure? I have 7 HBO's and 3 are showing it simultaneously. Check the time again, if not showing call HBO.

HBO - 7/2

4:45PM ET/1:45PM PT

Wladimir Klitschko

vs David Haye

(Heavyweight)

Nope, Shaw Direct carries HBOHD West and East. Both are showing an "Entourage" marathon all day.

Bat21 - 
thesanitycruzer - 

that's crazy are you sure? I have 7 HBO's and 3 are showing it simultaneously. Check the time again, if not showing call HBO.

HBO - 7/2

Wladimir Klitschko

vs David Haye

(Heavyweight)

Nope, Shaw Direct carries HBOHD West and East. Both are showing an "Entourage" marathon all day.

Is that Gay HBO or regular?

thesanitycruzer - "Bat21 -  I have two HBO channels...neither are showing the fight :("

that's crazy are you sure? I have 8 HBO's and 3 are showing it simultaneously. Check the time again, if not showing call HBO, or you might get a replay as I am getting replays all night long on HBO.

HBO - 7/2

Wladimir Klitschko vs David Haye

(Heavyweight)
Mine says it's airing on tape delay at 9pm. I don't really care if it's tape delayed. I'm just glad I get to watch it for free. 

thesanitycruzer - 
Bat21 - Nope, Shaw Direct carries HBOHD West and East. Both are showing an "Entourage" marathon all day.

pm me ;D

Done

GingerWhinger - 
Bat21 - 
thesanitycruzer - 

HBO - 7/2

Wladimir Klitschko

vs David Haye

(Heavyweight)

Is that Gay HBO or regular?

Pretty facking gay, if you ask me.

Marco808 - 
thesanitycruzer - "Bat21 -  I have two HBO channels...neither are showing the fight :("

that's crazy are you sure? I have 8 HBO's and 3 are showing it simultaneously. Check the time again, if not showing call HBO, or you might get a replay as I am getting replays all night long on HBO.

HBO - 7/2

Wladimir Klitschko vs David Haye

(Heavyweight)
Mine says it's airing on tape delay at 9pm. I don't really care if it's tape delayed. I'm just glad I get to watch it for free. 

Just checked the online schedule...they're showing it on HBO West at 4:45 Saturday.

Klits bros. have tried hard to build a rep in the U.S. They have done more than most by trying to learn English etc.

I am particularly excited about this fight because Haye comes off like an arrogant fuck, and I will be happy to watch Klits beat him down.

Unfortunately, I think it is clear that MMA has really taken over here in the U.S. I do not know a sigle person not on this forum that gives a fuck about this fight. I do, but not many I know.

LordSeano - 

Better pics...... both guys are in sick fucking shape (BEEP)

just think, when was the last time there was a heavyweight fight and thos words were said. just glad to see two guys in great shape, neither has lost in 7 years. both in their prime and both coming off knockout wins. should be a great fight and somebody is getting ktfo!! i am praying for a haye win. if he does i think vitali has a stroke, then recovers cancels his fight with adamek and dedicates his life to beating haye

pharochuck - 
LordSeano - 

Better pics...... both guys are in sick fucking shape (BEEP)

just think, when was the last time there was a heavyweight fight and thos words were said. just glad to see two guys in great shape, neither has lost in 7 years. both in their prime and both coming off knockout wins. should be a great fight and somebody is getting ktfo!! i am praying for a haye win. if he does i think vitali has a stroke, then recovers cancels his fight with adamek and dedicates his life to beating haye

If Haye wins, Vitali will act like a dickhead in the ring and start shit with Haye post fight. He has a habit of doing this when Wlad loses