Hazmat is watching tonight with dick in hand

I have a feeling Hazmat is hoping Alex wins and he will have a better shot at the MW title.

Whittaker also has dick in hand hoping for the same thing. Hazmat will try to duck Bobby and fight Alex

3 Likes

Let’s see how he does against Colby first, I predict a hard grind for him there.

You think about fighters which off at an alarming rate. Not judging you or anything!

I predict Colby runs him out of the division with his hyper cardio

Username checks out

1 Like

Izzy is a pretty easy fight for Khamzat

Unless Izzy tries to high 5 Hazmat at the opening bell I don’t think he is an easy fight

I’m not even a Khamzat fan but he would crush Israel or Alex equally.

Terrible matchup for them.

Khamzat will have a harder time at WW with all of the good grapplers.

1 Like

Doesn’t matter who wins. Khamzat beats them both

Also doesn’t matter cause he’s fighting at 170 next anyways

Hazmat struggled against a former LW and some people thought he lost. If it was a 5 rounder I think he would have lost the decision

Gilbert burns is far better than you guys like to give him credit for. He rocked Kamaru Usman twice in their fight

3 Likes

Khamzat seems to pressure & come forward no matter what until the tank is empty. So it’ll be interesting to see against a guy like Colby who probably has the larger tank. But, Khamzat is bigger with more power & those subs. Will be interesting. I’d like to see Colby win in late rounds.

He’s a great fighter, that fought at 155. I would favor Hazmat against Israel by a little but it wouldn’t be a Holland like rape

And yet, Khamzat eradicated MW Kevin Holland, which stylistically is a lot more similar to fighting Israel or Alex. Sure they may be better on the feet but the result is the same after he takes them down in seconds and exposes the holes in their grappling.

Styles make fights. Burns is a BJJ ace. Khamzat’s grappling is not at the tier where he can just take down and wipe out fellow high level grapplers like Khabib and Islam do.

The One Where Estelle Dies Episode 15 GIF by Friends
Thats Dana’s secret plan

1 Like

Holland has the worst takedown defense of any fighter ranked as high as him

Have they set a day for the Colby fight yet
It’s a big test for khamzat for sure

Edit. Wrong thread lol

A former LW that is also an elite BJJ practitioner that could throw up real submission threats on the ground. Izzy isn’t threatening Khamzat on the mat