HBK as "special" ref was weak...

and predictable. Just like the no upsets in the elimination chamber matches. gay

"Just like the no upsets in the elimination chamber matches."

What's wrong with setting up the guys in the ppv main event as the strongest guys in the company?

"What's wrong with setting up the guys in the ppv main event as the strongest guys in the company?"

The fact that I had to watch Viscera, Maven, and Rhyno in stupid matches that we all knew they had no chance of winning.

Aside from that, HBK just needs to go the fuck away. All he does is prance around like a little poofter.

Yeah, I was pretty bummed that they decided to throw him in the mix.

I believe that the main reason why it's predictable is a very simple and basic reason.

The reason why you or I can't be surprised or shocked with the WWE product anymore is because it all comes down to that other simple and basic thing,they only use what will sell.

We'll see HHH as the 20X heavyweight champion before it's all over.

Why?
Because at the moment,it sells.
Maybe not as much as having the Rock or Austin as champ,but it still has some sort of value as throwing the title on him.

When you watch this show now,It WILL be the same thing,same storylines,same so on and so on because at the moment,it sells.
No,of course it isn't the Additude era money,but it is still money.

Now me personally,I would rather them try newer,and different things,and the storylines sure as shit could be better.

How many more times do I have to suffer with seeing the ever so carbon copied "pissed off" wrestler?

Or how many more times do I have to suffer with every storyline beginning and ending with the ever so disensitized "I was screwed out of the championship title!" angle.

But whatever sells right?