HBO carnival?

Just started, does the whole show drag or just the opening episode? Should I stick with it it start deadwood? Phone Post 3.0

Stop immediately. It will disgust you to watch only to find it stop out of nowhere. They cancelled it way too early. Phone Post 3.0

Thanks I was afraid of that. Phone Post 3.0

I fucking loved that show... Left me hanging in the worst way..fuck you HBO !!!

Brother Justin!!!!!! Phone Post 3.0

FCFBlazer - Thanks I was afraid of that. Phone Post 3.0

No!

It's a great show, stick it out! I swear it's one of the best series I've ever seen. Ahead of its time. I was, and am still upset it got canceled.

It's only 2 seasons, just watch the fuckin thing.

FETT_TFK_El Pescadero - I fucking loved that show... Left me hanging in the worst way..fuck you HBO !!!

Season two finale was still epic. Watched it many times.

I No Kung Foo -
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero - I fucking loved that show... Left me hanging in the worst way..fuck you HBO !!!

So epic... But to leave it the way they did WTF?!?! I honestly canceled HBO for like a year after that. Phone Post 3.0

Ok thanks. First episode is kind of lacking anything that hooks me in. Phone Post 3.0

FCFBlazer - Ok thanks. First episode is kind of lacking anything that hooks me in. Phone Post 3.0
It's a great show Phone Post 3.0

No spoilers. There is one episode that I continue to think about years after seeing it.

It was excellent with a ton of upside. Much better than that garbage True Blood. Too bad it was cancelled to soon. Phone Post 3.0

MacGowan - Stop immediately. It will disgust you to watch only to find it stop out of nowhere. They cancelled it way too early. Phone Post 3.0
Though I agree it sucks arse that it was canned early, you should watch it. It's one of my favourite shows. Phone Post 3.0

Very good show, HBO fucked up not giving fans a third and final season, same with Rome and one last Deadwood season.

But its good show and had two good seasons.

FETT_TFK_El Pescadero - 
I No Kung Foo -

So epic... But to leave it the way they did WTF?!?! I honestly canceled HBO for like a year after that. Phone Post 3.0

The world just wasn't ready for it. It also cost a lot of money to produce. I bet it would do great now.

best moment was when he saves the dude, think his name was Jonesy.

My favourite show of all time. I rewatch it twice a year.

Well an episode in. Too late to turn back now. Vote ups for everyone! Phone Post 3.0

It's a great show..... Yes it finished too early but I actually think that makes it better. We were left to wonder what happened next but still had some questions answered....
If a lot more shows ended that way they would not go downhill like heroes, lost etc. Phone Post 3.0

WikiTheWalrus - No spoilers. There is one episode that I continue to think about years after seeing it.

Give me a hint.

Poleeko - Don't bother. You will be extremely pissed since you will never know how it plays out. Phone Post 3.0

He'll manage.