HCG dosage recommendations (TRT)?

So I just picked up my HCG prescription to go along with my TRT. Just wondering from those of you that have experience what dosage you were recommended. My Dr is recommending 1,000IU per week using three injections per week, which sounds about right... Phone Post 3.0

That's way too much.
There is a thread that will help or eggbert.
Someone will post the link. I'll look for it next time I'm at my computer Phone Post 3.0

I've been running TRT for about 2 years. I inject 1/2cc of test cyp
once a week and haven't run any HCG. I feel fine and my levels look good. HCG will spike levels if taken in large doses spaced apart. I had a bad experience during PCT years ago with HCG.

Are you going through insurance or an anti-aging clinic?

So it sounds you'll be taking a shot every other day the rest of your life.

What about hgh? What are the doses and schedules for taking that? Any answer that? Phone Post 3.0

You need HCG or your balls will shrink.  Count on it.  Been there, done that.

How much testosterone per week are you running?

ReadytwoRoll - So it sounds you'll be taking a shot every other day the rest of your life.
No, you only do HCG in cycles and I don't inject the test, I have pellet implants.

My levels are stable around 1500. Insurance doesn't cover my TRT or HCG. I've been on TRT for 5 years, I'm tired of my balls sucking into my body. Phone Post 3.0

UltimateKeyboardWarrior - 

he's running it through a dr., assuming he's on the low end of the spectrum like myself from running shit in the past. I don't see making a major difference, I blow nice loads.

Not saying it wouldn't be helpful, but I'm guessing he's taking a 100mg a week. if he was running 600mg a week I could understand.

ReadytwoRoll -

he's running it through a dr., assuming he's on the low end of the spectrum like myself from running shit in the past. I don't see making a major difference, I blow nice loads.

Not saying it wouldn't be helpful, but I'm guessing he's taking a 100mg a week. if he was running 600mg a week I could understand.
I have 14 200mg pellets, it's a pretty high dose. I've also been on for years. My balls are raisins and loads are pretty small. I need the HCG. Phone Post 3.0

TFK_Kaneman82 -
ReadytwoRoll -

I have 14 200mg pellets, it's a pretty high dose. I've also been on for years. My balls are raisins and loads are pretty small. I need the HCG. Phone Post 3.0
As stated, my Dr is keeping my Test levels around 1500. Phone Post 3.0

things to see people to do - What about hgh? What are the doses and schedules for taking that? Any answer that? Phone Post 3.0
Depends on your age and wallet.

Avg is 2iu/day. Phone Post 3.0

TFK_Kaneman82 - 
ReadytwoRoll - So it sounds you'll be taking a shot every other day the rest of your life.
No, you only do HCG in cycles and I don't inject the test, I have pellet implants.

My levels are stable around 1500. Insurance doesn't cover my TRT or HCG. I've been on TRT for 5 years, I'm tired of my balls sucking into my body. Phone Post 3.0

i guess your situation isn't the same as mine. i go through insurance and haven't had issues with my balls.
Why not just take injections if your about to become a human pin cushion anyway?

ReadytwoRoll -
TFK_Kaneman82 - 

i guess your situation isn't the same as mine. i go through insurance and haven't had issues with my balls.
Why not just take injections if your about to become a human pin cushion anyway?
The pellets are bio identical and keep your levels more stable than injections. HCG injections are from a 30g needle that you can't even feel. Phone Post 3.0

TFK_Kaneman82 -
TFK_Kaneman82 -
ReadytwoRoll -

Pellets?
Fuck that. Get injections.
How often do you have to go see the Dr to get pellets inserted or whatever the fuck they do?
Injections are way better and you can do it yourself. Phone Post 3.0

1500??? for 5 years??? LOL

jake11 -
TFK_Kaneman82 -
TFK_Kaneman82 -
ReadytwoRoll -

Pellets?
Fuck that. Get injections.
How often do you have to go see the Dr to get pellets inserted or whatever the fuck they do?
Injections are way better and you can do it yourself. Phone Post 3.0
Every 5 months. Pellets are better, they're more stable. Phone Post 3.0

ReadytwoRoll - 1500??? for 5 years??? LOL
No, I've been doing injections for 5 years, just got the pellets implanted a few weeks ago.

What's with the interrogation, I just wanna know about HCG doses, lol Phone Post 3.0

no wonder why, do you take a blood pressure med on the regular and your liver levels are fine?

ReadytwoRoll - no wonder why, do you take a blood pressure med on the regular and your liver levels are fine?
Yes. Just had my bioscreening for my insurance company. Doc said I was the healthiest guy he's tested in months. Perfect everything. Testosterone isn't bad for you guys. Phone Post 3.0