HCG dosage recommendations (TRT)?

i'm sorry. I take TRT too. I think i'm right around 450 to 500 on TRT. he's got you on the gas

ReadytwoRoll - i'm sorry. I take TRT too. I think i'm right around 450 to 500 on TRT. he's got you on the gas
Yea, that sucks man. I specifically asked for a high dose. Fuck being at 500 for me personally. Phone Post 3.0

I have been on 125mg of test cyp every 5 days and 500iu of hcg also every 5 (that injection is the day after the test) for about a year. This is after 4 years of various other schedules. I arrived at this one via some trial and error. Seems optimal for me. Phone Post 3.0

iclimb513 - I have been on 125mg of test cyp every 5 days and 500iu of hcg also every 5 (that injection is the day after the test) for about a year. This is after 4 years of various other schedules. I arrived at this one via some trial and error. Seems optimal for me. Phone Post 3.0
Awesome. Sounds like I can afford to dial my HCG dose back quite a bit. Phone Post 3.0

ReadytwoRoll - 
UltimateKeyboardWarrior - 

You need HCG or your balls will shrink.  Count on it.  Been there, done that.

he's running it through a dr., assuming he's on the low end of the spectrum like myself from running shit in the past. I don't see making a major difference, I blow nice loads.

Not saying it wouldn't be helpful, but I'm guessing he's taking a 100mg a week. if he was running 600mg a week I could understand.

I am doing TRT through a doctor.  My second doctor.

The first doctor had me do Testosterone 1 time every two weeks (and nothing else).  </p>

My balls shrank and I had serious peaks and valleys.

It sucked.

I move to a different doctor that knows what he is doing.

UltimateKeyboardWarrior -
ReadytwoRoll - 

he's running it through a dr., assuming he's on the low end of the spectrum like myself from running shit in the past. I don't see making a major difference, I blow nice loads.

Not saying it wouldn't be helpful, but I'm guessing he's taking a 100mg a week. if he was running 600mg a week I could understand.

The first doctor had me do Testosterone 1 time every two weeks (and nothing else).  </p>

It sucked.

Yea, any outside source of test will shut down and shrink your balls eventually. It sucks that Drs are still telling guys to inject twice a month, that's bullshit. Phone Post 3.0

ReadytwoRoll - 

It sucked.

Do you live near NYC?

ReadytwoRoll - 
ReadytwoRoll - 

It sucked.

Do you live near NYC?

PM me his name if you do

ReadytwoRoll - 
ReadytwoRoll - 
ReadytwoRoll - 

It sucked.

Do you live near NYC?

PM me his name if you do

No.  Chicago. I pay $199 per month for everything.  Initial Dr visit, self injected testosterone 1 X per week, HCG self injected 2 X per week, 1 tablet of anastrozole per week, blood tests every 6 months.  He doesn't acceot insurance,

I can PM his web site to you.

Or another legit way to do this is (not ,my Dr but I trust this):

http://www.defymedical.com

No BS.

I inject 25 units of HCG in a 1cc syringe on day 1 and day 2, 160mg of test cyp day 3 and .5mg Anastrozol on day 4 of the week. Im do for my first set of follow up labs right now. Im curious to see what I'm at. 

BJTT_Pella - 

I inject 25 units of HCG in a 1cc syringe on day 1 and day 2, 160mg of test cyp day 3 and .5mg Anastrozol on day 4 of the week. Im do for my first set of follow up labs right now. Im curious to see what I'm at. 

Not trying to be a dick, but you will eventually (soon) want to dial back the test to 100 mg of test per week.  Your test results will be really high.  My guess is you will start to notice bruising on your body (arms) without a reason for the bruises.

BJTT_Pella - 

Not trying to be a dick, but you will eventually (soon) want to dial back the test to 100 mg of test per week.  Your test results will be really high.  My guess is you will start to notice bruising on your body (arms) without a reason for the bruises.

Going to completely disagree with that. I've never had any ill side effects at all from using high doses of testosterone, and my blood work backs that up. Phone Post 3.0

Anyone know what the effects of test on sperm production is?  I have been doing 125mg of enenthate every week with great results and my wife decided she wants to have a kid.  I am going to set up an appt with the endocronologiist to see what he says but i am curious to see if anyone here has any experience.

BJTT_Pella - 

All good man. It's cool, I'm just curious why you say that. I actually have been bruising and dont know why. One huge one right under my bicep and I dont know why. I'm on the dr recomend protocol and I'm about to do my first follow up labs. I expect some sort of adjustment at that point. 

TFK_Kaneman82 -
BJTT_Pella - 

Going to completely disagree with that. I've never had any ill side effects at all from using high doses of testosterone, and my blood work backs that up. Phone Post 3.0

Is 160mg a lot? It's what they started me on. I dont personally know anyone else who is on TRT to compare numbers. 

BJTT_Pella - 
BJTT_Pella - 

All good man. It's cool, I'm just curious why you say that. I actually have been bruising and dont know why. One huge one right under my bicep and I dont know why. I'm on the dr recomend protocol and I'm about to do my first follow up labs. I expect some sort of adjustment at that point. 

I said that because that is my personal experience.  My second doctor started me out on 200 mgs of test per week, boners like crazy, bruising on my arms like crazy (forearms).  He did the bloodwork, my test results were off the charts, dialed it back to 100 mgs per week, everything has been normal/fine since.

Anything more than 100 mgs per week is generally conidered high.

tetris -

Anyone know what the effects of test on sperm production is?  I have been doing 125mg of enenthate every week with great results and my wife decided she wants to have a kid.  I am going to set up an appt with the endocronologiist to see what he says but i am curious to see if anyone here has any experience.

You'll most likely need HCG and maybe clomid to reproduce if you've been on test for any amount of time. Outside testosterone sources shut down the testes and lower sperm count dramatically in most men. A fertility test is your best bet though. Phone Post 3.0

jake11 -
things to see people to do - What about hgh? What are the doses and schedules for taking that? Any answer that? Phone Post 3.0
Depends on your age and wallet.

Avg is 2iu/day. Phone Post 3.0
Let's say late 30s early 40s. What does a simple stack look like? How much should it cost etc. I'm asking for a "friend" you know, "some one who isn't me" but seriously is not for me lol Phone Post 3.0

Eggbert - For those with trt questions I strongly suggest to check out excelmale.com for your answers. Phenomenal resource Phone Post 3.0
Thank you sir! Phone Post 3.0

Eggbert -
tetris -

The effect of testosterone replacement on sperm count is drastically exaggerated. Regardless if you are on testosterone you absolutely need to be on hcg and anistrozole. It's not about ball size. Research the site I posted above Phone Post 3.0

Thanks man!  Will check that site out.  Any sources online for purchasing hcg?