HCK Armor is back in stock

COMPETITION SINGLE - Available now!
This is a serious gi that will take a lot of punishment and fight back. Your opponent's hands will not like this gi. It will make them ache and hurt and they won't be able to maintain a grip without paying a price. 740 gram thick but the uniform is flexible and comfortable to wear. Insane collar that is IBJJF legal. It feels like trying to grip a 2X4 wooden plank.

This is not a fancy pants fashion forward t-shirt gi that is all the rage now. This is a monster gi meant for players who take their Jiu Jitsu seriously and play like monsters themselves! Come and get it.

www.howardliu.com

This ain't your grandmothers bath robe frens Phone Post

awesome products and customer service

TTT for HCK

It seems like companies are constantly making excuses for why their gi' s are not being shipped. It' s nice to hear " come and get it" from a company with great products and great customer service. Phone Post

ttt for howard
i bought one of his competition singles back in 2007(the one with the blue logo on the shoulder sleeve) and its still in my rotation. some of my training partners call it a cheaters gi because they have a hard time making a cuff grip on me. i tell them dont cry because my gi is kicking your ass!

Best kimonos on the market

Contrast stitching and colorful patches are great, but put on a HCK and you feel unchokeable!

ttt

now you tell me...Dennis

ttt

Great stuff Phone Post

You realllllly need a better website. Those photos are tiny and there aren't enough of them!

Agree, you have a great brand that is basically a household name in bjj schools but I can barely see the pics of the gi. Phone Post

Any UK or European reseller?

Shipping of $40+ plus customs charges and 20% tax when it gets here makes this very expensive by the time it actually gets to my door Phone Post

Still wear my absolute and love the complaints of hands that can't keep a grip on it Phone Post

3T

Go to my Facebook page and  there is a picture of the Competition Single

Facebook.com/HOWARD COMBAT KIMONOS

is this the same comp as the one on your website?