He didn't deserve to be shot...

What!? Stupid motherfucker holds people at gunpoint and the ass-clowns family is upset that someone shot him!?

"He should have just left the store."

Fuck that, he should have had better shot placement and killed the fucker... Now this piece of shit will be patched up on the taxpayers dime and live to hurt someone else... NOt to mention he'll probably sue the guy that shot him.

That this assholes family blames the 'good Samaritan' and not this idiot kid is another example of exactly what is wrong with society today.

http://www.fox10tv.com/news/local/mobile-county/suspects-family-angry-at-good-samaritan#.UofvGtwIxno.twitter

MOBILE, Ala. (WALA) - The family of a suspected thief is lashing out after their son was shot during an armed robbery.

Relatives of Adric White, 18, believe the Good Samaritan who opened fire should have “just left the store.”

FOX10 spoke exclusively with a customer who stepped in to rescue employees held at gunpoint Tuesday, November 12.

The Good Samaritan, who we are not identifying, told FOX10 News he was shopping at the Family Dollar on Stanton road when he noticed a masked gunman leading one of the employees to the front of the store.

“He had the gun to his head. He had him on his knees,” said the man. “I drew my gun on him and I said 'Hey don't move.' At that point he swung around and before he had a chance to aim the gun at me I fired. I didn’t want to shoot him.”

White was transported to USA Medical Center, where he remains in police custody.

A family member who did not want to be identified said White should have never been shot to begin with.

“If his (the customer) life was not in danger, if no one had a gun up to him, if no one pointed a gun at him - what gives him the right to think that it's okay to just shoot someone?” said the relative. “You should have just left the store and went wherever you had to go in your car or whatever.”

FOX10 had interviewed White’s parents but they later called and demanded the video not be aired.

Court records show that White was out on bond for robbing The Original Oyster House at gunpoint a little more than a month before the Family Dollar robbery.

We asked one relative her thoughts about the accusations.

“We don't know. Like I said, we don't know anything. We only know what we've been hearing second hand through the news. I would not like to comment because I don't know,” she said.

Records show the Baldwin County District Attorney's Office has now filed to have White’s original bond revoked.

Relatives said they have not been able to see the teen at USA Medical Center since he remains in police custody.

Meanwhile, Mobile Police have also arrested 19-year-old Tavoris Moss as an accomplice to the Family Dollar robbery.

Police maintain that the Good Samaritan who opened fire was justified and broke no laws.

He did in fact deserve to be shot.

Sagiv Lapkin -

Indeed he did. Phone Post 3.0

thought this was about the 2 morons that got shot robbing the store like a week or two ago. out on bond for fucking robbing someplace else, definitely deserved to get shot, piece of trash.

Just...wow... Phone Post

LOL at robbing the family dollar and getting shot.

I hope to read more and more of these types of stories in the future. I work in a grocery store, I thank every open carry I see for providing for some sort of protection. Video cameras and that's it, the 1 security guy we have works 6 stores. And even if he is there, he's not allowed to touch anyone, and definitely not allowed to carry any sort of weapon. Phone Post 3.0

MrFluffyHippo -
Sagiv Lapkin -

I concur. Phone Post 3.0

awilson82 - 
MrFluffyHippo -
Sagiv Lapkin -

I concur. Phone Post 3.0

This.

He deserved to be tortured, and then shot. Phone Post 3.0

Pedestrian needed bigger caliber and hollow points IMO. No idea what he shot him with but I carry a 4 inch 1911 and nobody is surving pointing a gun at me lol Phone Post 3.0

alkysmurf - I hope to read more and more of these types of stories in the future. I work in a grocery store, I thank every open carry I see for providing for some sort of protection. Video cameras and that's it, the 1 security guy we have works 6 stores. And even if he is there, he's not allowed to touch anyone, and definitely not allowed to carry any sort of weapon. Phone Post 3.0
What's the point in a "security guard" then? Phone Post 3.0

I guess, when you're from a group that is tolerant of criminal activity, you can't understand why someone would be killed just for doing something "normal" that lots of people do.

shen -

I guess, when you're from a group that is tolerant of criminal activity, you can't understand why someone would be killed just for doing something "normal" that lots of people do.

It a shame when a man can't do his job to put food on his table without fear of getting shot. They should unionize the trade IMO, "Armed robbery" local 101. Phone Post 3.0

Basing my assumptions strictly on the response of the family, i was able to 100% accurately guess the criminal and his family's race.

unclephilly -
awilson82 - 
MrFluffyHippo -
Sagiv Lapkin -

I concur. Phone Post 3.0

This.
Signed. Phone Post 3.0

Robbing a store while out on bonds from getting caught stealing from another store?

Not only did he deserve to be shot. I honestly wish it would of been a fatal shooting. This moron will get patched up on our cash, and probably get out, and do it all over again.

Trust - 

It seems to me there is some kind of cultural divide growing, and this is just one case in evidence of that.  There seems to be a growing number of people who believe that people committing crimes should be left to commit their crime and that nobody, including the victim, should interfere with the commission of the crime, or at least that the victim should not be able to use a gun in self defense even when the criminal is using one.  

No offense, but you're just now noticing it? Been happening for years and years. They've now grown a complete sense of entitlement, and it will only get worse.

Trust - 

It seems to me there is some kind of cultural divide growing, and this is just one case in evidence of that.  There seems to be a growing number of people who believe that people committing crimes should be left to commit their crime and that nobody, including the victim, should interfere with the commission of the crime, or at least that the victim should not be able to use a gun in self defense even when the criminal is using one.  

exactly...

unclephilly -
awilson82 - 
MrFluffyHippo -
Sagiv Lapkin -

I concur. Phone Post 3.0

This.
That^ Phone Post 3.0