He is Coming...

MMApostle - He will be the only man in the world to hold a Dream belt, a Strikeforce belt, a K-1 belt, a Strikeforce GP belt and a UFC belt, The Reem is the destroyer of worlds.

And what do those belts mean? Nothing.
(K 1 belt aside)

He refused to defend his HW Strikeforce belt for 2 years,
then when he did, he defended it to a guy coming off a KO loss.

His Dream title was ONE fight, against DUffee.
Who was coming off a KO loss, and had a fucking WEEK to prepare.

MMAjustice -  That man...

...is scary<br type="_moz" />

That man has beaten nothing but cans in MMA. Look at his last 4 or so opponents... all are cans and all were coming off of KO losses. Moreover... He has yet to really pass commission level drug tests. Fighters are completely different. Look at thiago Silva's last performance... it was like the incredible hulk - throwing around vera who was an olympic alternate in wrestling.

Right now we dont know if he's legit or if he's just a can crusher.

Brandon Vera looks like a beast against nobodies but loses to every decent guy he faces.

We'll truly know where overeem stands once he fights some up to date and relevant HW's like werdum and big foot.

His body composition will not last in MMA. Those muscles need a shit load of oxygen - no way he can do 3 rounds when grappling is involved.

by the end of the second round he'll turn into Carwin.

FenceGrab - 
MMApostle - He will be the only man in the world to hold a Dream belt, a Strikeforce belt, a K-1 belt, a Strikeforce GP belt and a UFC belt, The Reem is the destroyer of worlds.

(K 1 belt aside)

Did Ubereem ubersmash your sister or something? Shit.

I hope he can get that ufc strap that would just be historry right there. Phone Post

Overeem is so rediculously overatted. He has a horrible chin, just remember that muscle mass doesnt make him able to take a better punch then he ever could Phone Post

I'm disappointed that this isn't about Shaq.

Manny Shaquiao

Shaq crushes Overeem in a SHW fight

Rucking Fetard - Overeem is so rediculously overatted. He has a horrible chin, just remember that muscle mass doesnt make him able to take a better punch then he ever could Phone Post

Please, go watch his fight with Tyrone Spong, come back and tell me he has a horrible chin after that. He got tagged fucking hard and barely got rocked, then went on to school Spong.

Raw power

MMApostle - 
Rucking Fetard - Overeem is so rediculously overatted. He has a horrible chin, just remember that muscle mass doesnt make him able to take a better punch then he ever could Phone Post

Please, go watch his fight with Tyrone Spong, come back and tell me he has a horrible chin after that. He got tagged fucking hard and barely got rocked, then went on to school Spong.
His chin is fine. On top of the fact that he may be one of the best at covering up. Its not his chin that has developed, its his technique and skill.

O yea

VICIOUS KNEES IN THE CLINCH!!

Here dipshit

And good luck hitting his "horrible chin" without getting blocked and smashed in the face, Overeems defense is EXTREMELY good.

Remember, he took out some of the best strikers in the world WITHOUT a 2 handed clinch, we all saw what happened to Fujita when he was allowed to use 2 hands =).

That's a chilling post.

Don't know if it will be so, but ......... I'd like to find out.

K-Dub-"T" - 
That's a chilling post.

It's only a matter of time.

K-Dub-"T" - 
That's a chilling post.

What an accomplishment it will be!

Sinner77 - 
FenceGrab - 

(K 1 belt aside)

really he refused to fight? I know from the day SF signed Fedor, Alister called him out and made it very clear that is a fight he wanted. So it's his fault that people ducked him? Good call bro!!!

Did I say he refused to fight Fedor?
No. I said for two fucking years he didn't defend his SF title.

Sinner77 - 
FenceGrab - 

And while were on the subject, please show any sort of evidence that he "refused" to defend SF title. Otherwise STFU and stop talking out of your ass.

Ok, so you feel like SF didn't want the champ to be fighting?
Or?