He is Coming...

LosMuertos - There are a nice handful of UFC HW that will beat him. He's big and strong, but not fluid or coordinated. I'd rather see Tyrone Sprong come over. Valesquez, Dosantos, easily beat him. Hell even Brock may be able to beat him. Phone Post

He's not fluid or coordinated? Have you watched him fight? Who the hell is Tyrone Sp"R"ong? JDS is a stand up fighter, if Reem can win a K-1 GP he can sure as hell beat JDS standing(I'm a JDS fan). Brock can't take a punch, that would be over in under 30 seconds. Cain would put up a good fight, but if Kongo can rock him, Overeem can KO him.

mrzipplokk -  Who is he fighting ?

Skip Hall.

MMApostle, you are good peeps, and intelligent. Its kind of sad how many people here are trolling, but truly believe its the truth. Phone Post

BeiberFan - MMApostle, you are good peeps, and intelligent. Its kind of sad how many people here are trolling, but truly believe its the truth. Phone Post

I guarantee you the people who say he isn't that good wouldn't bet big money on him losing!

MMApostle - 
LosMuertos - There are a nice handful of UFC HW that will beat him. He's big and strong, but not fluid or coordinated. I'd rather see Tyrone Sprong come over. Valesquez, Dosantos, easily beat him. Hell even Brock may be able to beat him. Phone Post

He's not fluid or coordinated? Have you watched him fight? Who the hell is Tyrone Sp"R"ong? JDS is a stand up fighter, if Reem can win a K-1 GP he can sure as hell beat JDS standing(I'm a JDS fan). Brock can't take a punch, that would be over in under 30 seconds. Cain would put up a good fight, but if Kongo can rock him, Overeem can KO him.

The fact that you even posted in this thread after this, LosMuertos, is astonishing. This man just discredited everything you said with hurt and disgust. 

LosMuertos -  I think even Roy Nelson could put the hurt on him.

I am beyond speechless. You are either a serious troll or seriously fucking retarded hahah. Please, enlighten me on how Roy would beat Overeem.

MMApostle - 
LosMuertos -  I think even Roy Nelson could put the hurt on him.

I am beyond speechless. You are either a serious troll or seriously fucking retarded hahah. Please, enlighten me on how Roy would beat Overeem.
He should stop thinking

TTT Phone Post

Sinner77 - 
FenceGrab - 
Sinner77 - 
FenceGrab - 
MMApostle - He will be the only man in the world to hold a Dream belt, a Strikeforce belt, a K-1 belt, a Strikeforce GP belt and a UFC belt, The Reem is the destroyer of worlds.

He refused to defend his HW Strikeforce belt for 2 years,
then when he did, he defended it to a guy coming off a KO loss.

And while were on the subject, please show any sort of evidence that he "refused" to defend SF title. Otherwise STFU and stop talking out of your ass.

Ok, so you feel like SF didn't want the champ to be fighting?
Or?

That is exactly right. Are you really trying to say that it is up to Overeem to make matches for himself? Do you realize how stupid that sounds? All fighters are under contract, there for the organization can make them fight, or give them walking papers. SF could have made him fight if they wanted to. And don't pretend like you know the reason why he didn't fight in SF for 2 years. Just be honest, you have no idea what the reason was dumbass!

Its definitely up to him.
Was he trying to sign with Affliction and fight HW's with names? Or was be clamoring for nobody's in Japan because he couldn't pass a piss test?

He isd a fucking monster

Its gonna take a GREAT wrestler who can put him on his back too have a CHANCE.

Or Great Sub guy who can wrestle good too...Barnett

I have to make Reem favorite over anyone right now.

Overeem didn't fight in Strikeforce for the same reason that Jorge Santiago didn't after winning their tournament: neither of them were under contract.

I can't wait to see Reem fight again, he seems to be getting better and better. What a talent, dana needs to bring him over to the big show.

Ttt

he is diff fighting a top opp

but i think he will lose again

Terrifying individual.

Three years ago, before he bulked up, he was a pretty good fighter who needed to work on his grappling and his stand up still needed work. Add 30 lbs, three years working stand up with the best, and tightening up his grappling with his world class grappling brother, who wins his best fights via submission, you get a completely new fighter.

He had a nasty cut to LHW and had most of his losses to good fighters, Ninja, Shogun, the Iceman, ect. Its not like he lost to cans.

Is he going to plow through all of the SF Grand Prix? I dont know, Barnett has a nasty ground game, as does Werdum and Bigfoot. In fact, one could argue that the grappling in SF is better than the UFC Heavy Weight division. But he he beats these guys, it will show he has grappling that can keep up with the best in the world. Brock doesnt like getting punched in the face. Dos Santos has good MMA stand-up. Mir's ground game could give him trouble. Carwin's striking could give him trouble. Really, the biggest threat is Cain, who has better wrestling, great striking and is legit on the ground.

But looking at skill sets we have seen, Allistar is looking pretty good. But Allistar's potential is the question mark. Can he go five rounds and not gas with grappling? Can he handle wrestlers? How will he do against top level grappling?

All in all, he is a pretty good bet as a fighter.

Hes so far advanced as a fighter, I cant figure out how anyone can say he'll lose anytime in the immediate future. Phone Post

TTT Phone Post

Tomorrow he begins his quest..

A 1st round TKO change your mind? Phone Post