He who must not be named

He's really a joke now at first it was funny and intense but now my god 100 million stop it. Phone Post 3.0

Agreed. Hate his gimmick.

I never will understand how any body would dislike him. The only thing I can think of is you people have been bullied at some point and when you see him verbally attacking someone or posturing it brings back bad memories. Can you imagine if everyone had the personality of a Pettis or a Cain.

Some fans don't respect fighters that put out pro wrestling like personas or cut "promos" or act immature and all the other things Connor does, which is ironically sells the fights more to the mainstream crowd.
I am one of them, I don't care for it all, it looks corny and childish to me, that press conference where he randomly shit on everyone looked corny and ridiculous.

I love to watch him fight, but that's it. I don't watch it because " I want to see him lose, or cheer him on" I like his fighting style. Everything else makes me not want to vote with my dollar and support this gimmick phase the ufc is going through. Phone Post 3.0

Joe Rogans Spinning Back Kick - I never will understand how any body would dislike him. The only thing I can think of is you people have been bullied at some point and when you see him verbally attacking someone or posturing it brings back bad memories. Can you imagine if everyone had the personality of a Pettis or a Cain.

You see, there are these things called perspective and opinion. Everybody has them, often times they differ. You may be shocked to learn that I don't enjoy reality tv and pro wrestling.

Joe Rogans Spinning Back Kick - I never will understand how any body would dislike him. The only thing I can think of is you people have been bullied at some point and when you see him verbally attacking someone or posturing it brings back bad memories. Can you imagine if everyone had the personality of a Pettis or a Cain.

If everybody fought like Pettis or Cain that would be fine. A lot of people don't actually care about the press stuff.

I can appreciate what Conor is doing and I'm glad he's making a lot of money but I don't enjoy it. Phone Post 3.0

He's the biggest savage from an island filled with savages. Fans get too caught up over hating or loving him when I just enjoy seeing the spectacle and seeing if he can pull it off. The show he brought to vegas for 189 was one crazy experience. Phone Post 3.0

Herb Mazzagatti - He's the biggest savage from an island filled with savages. Fans get too caught up over hating or loving him when I just enjoy seeing the spectacle and seeing if he can pull it off. The show he brought to vegas for 189 was one crazy experience. Phone Post 3.0
Word Phone Post 3.0

I like Conor but it's annoying when you realize how unproven he still is

It's a joke he calls himself the Champ when Aldo has been at the top for yrs now

He can say he's the best and he's coming for the belt, but not claim he's the Champ yet

Then he was saying he was leaving the division after he wins, so you're not a defending champ

He isn't even the top draw yet, Rousey is

100million? Yea ok, Floyd makes that much because he's his own promoter and boss

I like Conor, I'm actually watching TUF now, he's going to be a star regardless but he still has alot to prove Phone Post 3.0

Herb Mazzagatti - He's the biggest savage from an island filled with savages. Fans get too caught up over hating or loving him when I just enjoy seeing the spectacle and seeing if he can pull it off. The show he brought to vegas for 189 was one crazy experience. Phone Post 3.0

Wait, wut?

Sorry bro, Connor isn't anywhere the top in terms of Irish athletes.

Joe Rogans Spinning Back Kick - I never will understand how any body would dislike him. The only thing I can think of is you people have been bullied at some point and when you see him verbally attacking someone or posturing it brings back bad memories. Can you imagine if everyone had the personality of a Pettis or a Cain.
I very much enjoy his fighting.. I just can't stand his mouth. It might be your cup of tea but I think 95% of his schtick isn't even funny.. Most of it is stupid childish humor and he's not on Chaels level of smack talk, which is probably why Chael is rippin him on Twitter right now as I type this. Phone Post 3.0

SteckTastic - Some fans don't respect fighters that put out pro wrestling like personas or cut "promos" or act immature and all the other things Connor does, which is ironically sells the fights more to the mainstream crowd.
I am one of them, I don't care for it all, it looks corny and childish to me, that press conference where he randomly shit on everyone looked corny and ridiculous.

I love to watch him fight, but that's it. I don't watch it because " I want to see him lose, or cheer him on" I like his fighting style. Everything else makes me not want to vote with my dollar and support this gimmick phase the ufc is going through. Phone Post 3.0
Spot on Phone Post 3.0

Hate420 -
SteckTastic - Some fans don't respect fighters that put out pro wrestling like personas or cut "promos" or act immature and all the other things Connor does, which is ironically sells the fights more to the mainstream crowd.

Spot on Phone Post 3.0
Sounds like you guys could use a red panty night. Phone Post 3.0

Clarence Parents -
Hate420 -

Spot on Phone Post 3.0
Sounds like you guys could use a red panty night. Phone Post 3.0
Sounds like you have a man crush Phone Post 3.0

Osbot - 
Herb Mazzagatti - He's the biggest savage from an island filled with savages. Fans get too caught up over hating or loving him when I just enjoy seeing the spectacle and seeing if he can pull it off. The show he brought to vegas for 189 was one crazy experience. Phone Post 3.0

Wait, wut?

Sorry bro, Connor isn't anywhere the top in terms of Irish athletes.

Eh yes he is. Say what you want about his personality but his athletecism is incredibly impressive.

Who exactly is miles ahead of him in Ireland? Rugby players? GAA players? Were not exactly  known for our track and field stars.

I can't hate on the guy when he's doing what he's gotta do to make as much money as he can. Most people in mma make a little money but for a very short amount of time. So for him to maximize his potential when there are no guarantees seems like a great idea. Who knows if he doesn't blow his knee again and be out of fighting for w year etc.
if my job made it so me talking shit and playing a character got me exponentially more money and helped me shoot to the top WAY faster, then I would 100% do it Phone Post 3.0

I don't see how bullying has anything to do with it. I never once associated Connor as a bully. Overrated, charismatic, over confident, smart, delusional, entertaining, lucky, talented, and a few other things I can't think of right now but never a bully.
He does what he does best and that's fighting and entertaining so I tune in to entertain myself. Part of me wants him to get beat bad but part of me wants him to keep winning so the entertainment goes on. Unlike WWE, we can't just write a script in MMA and have the ending of the match determined. The fighters themselves have to create that and as confident a fighter can be, it is never a sure thing. This is why we watch MMA and not WWE. At least for me, it is.

Now back to bullying, it's a serious problem in school and even in adult life. It can scar you for life or even kill a child. So if anyone was ever bullied when they were kids and this Connor thing has brought memories back for them, that's just shows you how bullying can live inside you for life. I don't see that being funny at all. Phone Post 3.0

. Phone Post 3.0

flip_guard - 
I don't see how bullying has anything to do with it. I never once associated Connor as a bully. Overrated, charismatic, over confident, smart, delusional, entertaining, lucky, talented, and a few other things I can't think of right now but never a bully.
He does what he does best and that's fighting and entertaining so I tune in to entertain myself. Part of me wants him to get beat bad but part of me wants him to keep winning so the entertainment goes on. Unlike WWE, we can't just write a script in MMA and have the ending of the match determined. The fighters themselves have to create that and as confident a fighter can be, it is never a sure thing. This is why we watch MMA and not WWE. At least for me, it is.

Now back to bullying, it's a serious problem in school and even in adult life. It can scar you for life or even kill a child. So if anyone was ever bullied when they were kids and this Connor thing has brought memories back for them, that's just shows you how bullying can live inside you for life. I don't see that being funny at all. Phone Post 3.0

I have to agree with everything you just said, I just don't understand the hate. I've been watching TUF and he seems like genuinely good dude. He's obviously very intelligent and extremely quick witted. Hes definitely playing it up but if anyone had his personality and were in the same position and someone told you you can either make $500k from this career or $50 mil what would you do?

I have no problem with any fighter doing what they have to do to make the most money in their fighting career, since it only has a few years of shelf life. That includes Dillashaw with his decision to jump gym for the money opportunity. At the end of the day, they are the one who has pay the bills and bring the bacon to their family and nobody else. As long as they know that no matter what they do, some people will not agree with their decision and they have to live with it for the rest of their life. Phone Post 3.0