Headbangers Ball Saturday Night

Its Saturday night... its 1992... I'm lame and not going to the mall movie theatre to hang out....lets Rock...

Get all Hyped we're gonna see some METAL!!!

They start you off with some Maiden and maybe some Metallica or Anthrax YEAH!!!

instead of metal we got to see shit like Warrant and Winger...lol..they put in a 4 song block that was actually heavy metal like Pantera and Napalm Death..

AAAND then they blast you with the Buttrock about 10 minutes into it....

Bry Bry - instead of metal we got to see shit like Warrant and Winger...lol..they put in a 4 song block that was actually heavy metal like Pantera and Napalm Death..

so little patience...

Headbangers Ball was the shit.

I'm evidently, also a fan of buttrock.

back from commercial..

It was better about 97ish. After that, it was just 3 hours of the same gay fagrock they played all fuckin day back then. You'd have to sit through 3 hours of Poison and Warrant to maybe see one Nuclear Assault or Testament video. Loved the SOD intros though. But it was gay the rest of the time.

87 I mean. Geez that was a long time ago...

Overall, good thread though, no hate.

Fury2Feed - It was better about 97ish. After that, it was just 3 hours of the same gay fagrock they played all fuckin day back then. You'd have to sit through 3 hours of Poison and Warrant to maybe see one Nuclear Assault or Testament video. Loved the SOD intros though. But it was gay the rest of the time.

huh? that shit was still on in 97? GTFO I was way less lame by then. Who the hell was home on Saturday night in 97? 

nerd

Fury2Feed - 87 I mean. Geez that was a long time ago...

LOL OK thats better... dont hate the buttrock bro... let it in...

I always loved how they would get you all hyped up for Slayer or Sepultura or something hard  with the intro and the interviews.... 

and then

TTT Phone Post 3.0

KickassMcrad - Headbangers Ball was the shit.

I'm evidently, also a fan of buttrock.

I got ya bro

Helluva thread here

I used to record then on vcr and watch Sun AM.

Would then take blank audio cassettes, press Rec and Play together then unPause the video to dub some high high quality audio recording from TV to my shitty kids borderline fisher price jambox, good times

Most memorable episode was World Premiere of "One"

fondly vaguely remember Adam Curry in front of a set backdrop of fake smoke and stuff Phone Post 3.0

then this would always make it on there..