Headed to Alabama what do?

So I'm heading out to see a buddy of mine for a week he lives like 30 mins away from Birmingham. Hes got the trip planned mostly but didn't know If there's anything special I need to check out Phone Post 3.0

Is it BYOC?

Check out little Italy's pies and pints in five points. Great location, great food and very nice selection of ipa's.
Or you guys can come see me ;)

Where your buddy live? I'm 20 mins from downtown in alabaster. You'll have a good time regardless. Phone Post 3.0

Bam57Bam - Check out little Italy's pies and pints in five points. Great location, great food and very nice selection of ipa's.
Or you guys can come see me ;)

Where your buddy live? I'm 20 mins from downtown in alabaster. You'll have a good time regardless. Phone Post 3.0
Not sure exactly where he's at but like 45 mins from Birmingham. Never been but he's an OGer so I'm sure we will get in lots of trouble lol Phone Post 3.0

If you're north of Birmingham near Cullman you can come by and fuck my sister and grab some dessert at Yogurt Mountain. Phone Post 3.0

Quite a few ogers here in central Alabama. Phone Post 3.0

Luncha Libre - If you're north of Birmingham near Cullman you can come by and fuck my sister and grab some dessert at Yogurt Mountain. Phone Post 3.0
Pics??? Hahaha Phone Post 3.0

Dreamland BBQ, Spartan Fitness if you train. Phone Post 3.0

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

Noodle some catfish!

Luncha Libre - If you're north of Birmingham near Cullman you can come by and fuck my sister and grab some dessert at Yogurt Mountain. Phone Post 3.0
Umm. Hello.. i was just in Cullman this morning. Where was my invite.

Gorilla grappling. I've been talking to elkins. Trying to set something up to train with spartan soon. Phone Post 3.0

Rough Bearing - Noodle some catfish!
We're supposed to go wild boar hunting heard that shit can be dangerous I no fucks tho Phone Post 3.0

MyUnclesCreepy -
If Luncha Libre is really from Alabama, you'll have to wait your turn until he's finished. Phone Post 3.0

Good People Brewing across the street from the ballpark in Birmingham.

Hocky Balboa -
MyUnclesCreepy -
If Luncha Libre is really from Alabama, you'll have to wait your turn until he's finished. Phone Post 3.0
Damn It Fuck.... Phone Post 3.0

^yes sir! Phone Post 3.0

Matt Ward -

Gorilla grappling. I've been talking to elkins. Trying to set something up to train with spartan soon. Phone Post 3.0
If you can get to Srygley's spot, he's a beast. It's in sylagauga. Phone Post 3.0

gorillagrappling -
Matt Ward -

If you can get to Srygley's spot, he's a beast. It's in sylagauga. Phone Post 3.0
It's that childersburg mma? Horton and burnette used to train there correct? Phone Post 3.0

Go to milos and get a shitty hamburger Phone Post 3.0

Matt Ward -
gorillagrappling -
Matt Ward -

It's that childersburg mma? Horton and burnette used to train there correct? Phone Post 3.0
Yeah. I'm sure they still do, no? Phone Post 3.0