Heading out to Temecula!

hey guys,
im going to visit my brother out in Cali, I was wondering if anybody might know anything about Dan Henderson's gym there. I want to check out his gym for a few days.

How much is a standard mat fee?

Also what pros are training there now? It would be really cool to meet some of the members of Team Quest.

any little bit of info will be greatly appreciated!

Dan is the best- hope you get to meet him.

www.tqmma.com/gyms/default.aspx 

Lucky guy, get ready for an ass whoopin

kying418 - Dan is the best- hope you get to meet him.

You think Dan will be in Japan with Mayhem?

JoseyWales - Lucky guy, get ready for an ass whoopin

haha I am counting on it.

Thanks for the link fabes.

We are no team quest but you are welcome to come and train with us. We are just right up to road. We have around 20 guys in each BJJ Class. We will not even charge you. www.thefightlab.net 951 461 2444

Not to step on anyone's di%&, but I would definitely check out both places. Corey at The Fight Lab is good people (kinda LOL..... kidding)

As far as pros at Quest, Sokudju; Krystof; 1 or 2 of the guys from this seaons TUF; Gabe; the retired but always entertaining, Art Santore; Greco Roman Olympian Heath Sims and I'm sure there are several others that could be there, passing through or setting up camp.

Gabe said he's not at Quest any more. He has his own gym nearby now.

Lester Griffin is out there too . Hes a machine

http://www.griffinmartialarts.com/aboutlester.htm

sweet, thanks a lot guys!

Jesse Taylor and Bryan Harper are there too.

Gabe is at Bob Chaney’s

oh yeah, forgot about Jesse, whoops. He was only my college teammate for a little bit, easily forgettable. LOL

Barnum - Jesse Taylor and Bryan Harper are there too.

I thought JT was over with Vinny at Pro-Am?

any how, get your @$$ down there soon Budo, Open mats at 10a.m

and when your done with that, be a nice Wendy and visit Casper up the road at Fight Lab.

JT$ isn't at Pro-Am (or wasn't last week), Vini is. If you want to get absolutely worked over in BJJ check out Pro-Am every night at 6:30 for Vini's BJJ class.

I just got back from Temecula last week, and let me tell you, there are schools all over that place.

Well there is NOTHING else to do up there.

ActuallyVinnie isnt at Pro Am anymore. Fabes is correct,I left Quest and have a gym with Kickboxing/boxing legend Bob Chaney.

Cant go wrong at Quest.There are a ton of talented guys there(Dan, Krystof, Thierry Sokojdou, Bryan Harper,Joe Warren, Jesse taylor, Art Santore and a ton more) and its a great gym. Im friends with almost everyone there and cant go wrong checking it out

ActuallyVinnie isnt at Pro Am anymore. Fabes is correct,I left Quest and have a gym with Kickboxing/boxing legend Bob Chaney.

Cant go wrong at Quest.There are a ton of talented guys there(Dan, Krystof, Thierry Sokojdou, Bryan Harper,Joe Warren, Jesse taylor, Art Santore and a ton more) and its a great gym. Im friends with almost everyone there and cant go wrong checking it out