Heading to Honolulu

Hi all

any tips on the best bars, clubs, things to do?  Late 30’s male heading out for a week for a work conference.  Plenty of spare time.  Married.  

going w a bloke from work who is a wild man

This link will have all the info you need:

https://hawaii.gaycities.com/bars/nid/1701

Ttt

How long you staying and where? I’ve lived on Oahu for 3 years. What kinda of shit you looking to do? Your wild man friend will dig club femme nu. 

Rock Za or Femme Nu for your buddie’s perv needs.

“The study” for a bar with a variety of people. There are tons of bars clubs to go to. 

Are there any good bars or nightlife? 

AgedCaviar -

How long you staying and where? I’ve lived on Oahu for 3 years. What kinda of shit you looking to do? Your wild man friend will dig club femme nu. 

Just watch out for Da Mahu kine at femme nu

In. I head there for my honeymoon May 7th.

I’m jealous.

Perfect weather and beautiful place in general.

There's a great bar on the second story across from the Honolulu zoo parking lot. You'll have a gay ol' time! 

We are both straight.  Keen to have a few big nights out, see some strippers, get some weed or an 8 ball, relax

Sounds awesome.  Really appreciate it

nonidea what to expect - so I’m keen to enjoy being there.  Staying at the Sheraton if any UG / OG’s want to get a beer at some stage!

That Kelly O’Neill’s is one of the shadiest bars I have ever been to in my life.  The first night I walked in - some gross white broad was getting finger blasted by 2 black men near the atm

a mentally deranged junkie w a dog was trying to hug people.  Hookers and drug dealers everywhere.  

The fat security guards just stand by the entrance and do nothing.  One guy got his cock out and was showing people.  You could film a tv show there

FartParcelExtraStrong - 

That Kelly O’Neill’s is one of the shadiest bars I have ever been to in my life.  The first night I walked in - some gross white broad was getting finger blasted by 2 black men near the atm

a mentally deranged junkie w a dog was trying to hug people.  Hookers and drug dealers everywhere.  

WELCOME TO HONOLULU!!!!!

DaveFu -
FartParcelExtraStrong - 

WELCOME TO HONOLULU!!!!!

Haha