Headphones?

I've got the Bose Soundsport earbuds, but looking for some quality headphones...Price isn't an option and mention quality stuff besides Bose, Beats, etc etc...:

AKG or Sennheiser

If you want headphones and not earbuds, Bang and Olufsen

Bluetooth or wired ?

In the ear or over the ear? I have sonys that are Bluetooth and over the ear. They are amazing . Way better  then beats and cheaper. 

Price is definitely an option.
Nobel K10 ciems $2500
Maybe some audeze LCD 4 for $4000
HiFi man HE1 for $3000
Sennheiser Orpheus 2 for $55000

In all serious
You want over ear or on ear
You want IEMs, or custom IEMs
What music
Do you have an amplifier
Will these be used for travel or home listening
You want closed or open?

Subd

Sennheiser for sure. Been my brand for over 15 years now.

Punch Drunk and Driving - AKG or Sennheiser

Get beat solo 3 i love em. The audiophiles will just say they are garbage etc. They are number one for a reason

I've been using Bose quiet comfort headphones but need a new pair - are there any good noise cancelling in ears or are the large over ears the best option?

I only use them to listen to podcasts/audiobooks.

No love for skullcandy?

For at home listening I use Sennheiser HD800S powered by a Grace m9xx DAC/amp.  

At work I use an AKG 7xx or a AKG k553 pro powered by the same amp I use at home.  

Biggest decision for headphones is open or closed.  Do you want to isolate yourself from outside sounds?

danop316 -

I've been using Bose quiet comfort headphones but need a new pair - are there any good noise cancelling in ears or are the large over ears the best option?

I only use them to listen to podcasts/audiobooks.

Plenty of ANC earbuds.  But the over ears are going to always be better.  The Bose QC 20's are excellent.  

Im not a huge fan of Bose sound quality but their ANC is still the best around.  Though I hear the Sennheiser PXC 550 measures up to the new QC 35's 

Rahjai MD -

Bluetooth or wired ?

Bluetooth and I was leaning Sennheiser

Any particular Sennheiser?  I like to stay around $300-$400 range

Punch Drunk and Driving - AKG or Sennheiser

Another vote for Sennheiser.

Were my first set of cans.

I have worked and owned recording studios for many years. If you want accuracy, and not hype; Sony 7506's are amazingly accurate. I own lots of other AKG, Sennheiser, and such. They all have their purposes, but for accuracy, I go with the Sony's. You will find them in most any major recording studio as well for this purpose. They are my favorite casual listening headphones as well.

steveAKAslick -

Any particular Sennheiser?  I like to stay around $300-$400 range

I like my HD598's. Probably below your budget though.

I bet a big majority here at OG would be more than happy with a pair of MONK PLUS earbuds. US$ 5 (or $7 with microphone) and it's difficult to find a better sounding earbud that costs less than US$100.