Heads Roll! THREE KOs + A Msg for Crowbar!

It's our 70th episode of MMA: INSIDE THE CAGE, presented by Advanced Sports Association!

We have fights from EFC Africa 11, Superior Challenge 3, and KSW 16!

We talk the "freak show" element in MMA and we send love to our lovely band of haters on the UG!

Enjoy the show, Underground... and be sure to SUBSCRIBE to our channel for exclusive content.

FOLLOW US @mmaitc

LIKE US on Facebook, and send any questions or comments to mmainsidethecage@gmail.com

Ttt Phone Post

Haters? You guys have haters?! Ha Phone Post

The green name looks good on ya, Melee!

Between Moab and Melee, someone is getting on TUF!

Man,I had to wait 16 minutes for that?

Just kidding.

Well,I cant say that Im not shocked,because that totally took me by surprise.I already had a good comeback pic ready to post after I read the title.At this point,I will just lay low & play it by ear unless further provoked.

Peace.

crowbar - Man,I had to wait 16 minutes for that?

Just kidding.

Well,I cant say that Im not shocked,because that totally took me by surprise.I already had a good comeback pic ready to post after I read the title.At this point,I will just lay low & play it by ear unless further provoked.

Peace.

In all seriousness, we really do appreciate that responses... positive or negative. We're growing and trying desperately to grow this thing!

Hey,its not really fair to go on with this discussion with me remaining annonymous.Im going to post a pick of myself so you guys can fight fire with fire.Here is a pic of me along with Randy Couture at WEC 9.Feel free to talk about my gray hair & double chin.

That'd be great... except the pic isn't showing up.

Whoa,

Not sure why.I can see it very easily on my screen.I must be over my free bandwidth at Photobucket.com

See if this works.

Now that I switched over to IE,I can see that the picture is not showing up.It doesn`t look like that using Google Chrome.

Hows this?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v393/TheDropper/RandyI.jpg

So THAT is the infamous Crowbar!? What a dweeb.

I'm kidding... but I can see why wouldn't appreciate the style of Casey Oxendine. Not really your bag!

Ttt for the second fight... Domination

EPISODE GUIDE!

00:35 - Opening, discussion about the "FREAK SHOW" element of MMA (Lesnar, Lashley, Toney)

04:15 - Punch of the Week - EFC Africa 11 J.P. Joubert vs. Tyron Rightford (Great KO)

09:00 - Discussion of Collateral Damage event in NC

11:25 - Second Fight - Superior Challenge 3 Arthus Tozlian vs. Jakob Grzegorzek (Excellend TKO)

14:40 - Thanksiving segment (Hendo-Shogun, UNDERGROUND HATERS)

18:05 - MAIN EVENT - KSW 13 Jan Blachowicz vs. Julio Brutus (Nasty Stoppage)

24:15 - Closing Call - Brian Bowles

ENJOY!

the KSW 17 Main Event was a joke! Pudz never won that fight!

patlank - the KSW 17 Main Event was a joke! Pudz never won that fight!

You could def make a good case for that. It's PUDZ, and it's in POLAND! Anything close is going to him.

theringmaster - 
patlank - the KSW 17 Main Event was a joke! Pudz never won that fight!

You could def make a good case for that. It's PUDZ, and it's in POLAND! Anything close is going to him.

Regardless... garbage ass call. Collossus has been screwed a few times! Kimbo, now Pudz.

TTT

crowbar - Man,I had to wait 16 minutes for that?

Just kidding.

Peace.

Like Cyrus said, we really do appreciate your attention on the threads. I noticed from some of the other threads that you are an educated old schoolers of the underground. Hope you had a great thanksgiving and our best for an upcoming happy holidays.

Casey... This seems to be a common thing. Our haters seems to always come around. Good show, partner.

I really wish you guys would make smaller 1-3 minute highlight segments of your show and then release them.

Sites in the MMA world would love to republish your content, but 25 minutes is such an aggresive demand for a viewer's attention span. In fact, seeing the length of the timeline before pushing play may/will scare off a lot of potential viewers.