Heads up UG!!! 9am cst tomorrow! 9hrs away!

At 13yrs old my childhood dream was discovered of becoming a UFC fighter. It consumed me, and I thought that if that happened my life couldn't be greater, ever! However, getting ready to board a plane to be on The Ultimate Fighter CANNOT compare to the excitement I have for what I'm about to invite you in on! Even being backstage in the UFC locker rooms, hitting pads, and hearing good ole Burt yelling through the hallways to "Get ready boys! Time for war! Showtime!" doesn't compare to the anticipation I have to announce this.

What an adventure I thought my life was being in the staging area, then hearing my music come on, the lights being turned and beaming over me, and then walking out to the cage when the bass hits... Add that to the actual fight, then combine it with the thrill of every single fight I've ever been a part of  and it can't begin to compare to the absolute, pure, ADVENTURE that is coming in the next chapter of my life! Horse to horse, neck to neck, this adventure is UFC on steriods, lol. My hope is... That this becomes an ADVENTURE lived by some of the UG too :-)

I wanted to give the late night UG'ers a heads up for an announcement tomorrow at 9am! For any UG'er who wants to become a part of and help me with the BIGGEST, boldest, and BEST fight I could imagine! The biggest BATTLE and dream for world CHANGE I feel I ever coulda had... Never could I have ever thought that I could be a part of IMPACTING the world... Now I BELIEVE it! And I want the UG to be a part of it!

One of the reasons I am so excited is because for all that I know, this is completely unique, nothing else like it, and can REALLY make what I feel is a full circle change, a full circle impact. This fight is absolutely way BIGGER than me... and if you are reading this I believe this includes YOU! For virtually no effort you will be part of and you, yourself will have an INCREDIBLE impact on a multitude of people. Think along the lines of the needed and explosive "Kony 2012" video... But THIS will go many steps further than simply entertainment and widespread awareness. This will TRANSFORM the lives of a MINIMUM of ONE THOUSAND, yes... 1,000 people in DRASTIC need! Hopefully realistic numbers are 2,500-5,000 men, women, and children! This is more than possible and I BELIEVE the BIGGEST dream I've ever had will become REALITY. One of the coolest parts about it... Is it is REPLICABLE by anyone who wants to (and or daring enough) to do so. My hopes are it's a domino effect, a ripple effect for others to be inspired to do the same! Help push the first domino over, be a part of the first stone to get chunked into the water. Needless to say... PUMPED!

Why wouldn't I want to include the absolute, most passionate fight community in on the biggest fight of my life... And a fight so big THOUSANDS of human LIVES will be TRANSFORMED and turned upside down from their current reality. I mean like quickly, and DRASTICALLY change the world as they know it for a huge group of people... To flip it upside down!

I promise this one thing... I've never been so passionate about anything in my life, and it's never been so purposeful and purpose filled! I want to invite you in on the action... The excitement I can't even explain!

Literally it may take you 2-3 minutes tomorrow to CATCH the vision... and then it could take you 10-20 seconds to SHARE the vision to your friends and followers. So pumped! Thanks in ADVANCE for the support and helping make a HUGE difference in this world!

Let me know if you're game. Let me know if you're interested :-) I will be looking for key game changers... Actually a few world changers that can be kinda advisers for this dangerous adventure.

I'll also open to any input, wisdom, suggestions to make this thing bigger and better... Just with the few people that have been working on this that seems to be the trend! Everyday.. Bigger and better!

If your a green name... or have a platform of ANY sort... Even just your platform of your influence to your hundred or so Facebook and your twitter peeps... I can't tell you how thankful I'd be for you to share this on your platform if you believe in it, and what I help make a difference in this world :-)

So excited! Now, less than hours away! By the way I don't want pats on the back, I want you to be part of this! This isn't about me, this is about making a difference. Sometimes though... Or maybe all times... To make a difference in the world, you must be different.

ps... Does anyone still type in mma.tv into the URL to get here and have NEVER used the new school forum like me? All I can use is the old school since I found this place before changing my screenname to my name and a greenname... When I think I was a junior, maybe even a sophmore in high school. Shucks, I'm getting all sentimental and am really excited this can be a thing to invite us, the UG in on :-)

I got pumped up just reading lol. I still type mma.tv and use old school frames as well

So fill me in,what's going on?

You know whatever it is, Disciple Dojo is in your corner brotha!

THE CACTUS KID - I got pumped up just reading lol. I still type mma.tv and use old school frames as well

Attaboy! My kinda guy kickin it old school :-)

I'd love to fill you in... I may be putting some basic finishing touches until I post it though! Lol... I didn't plan on launching the announcement this soon though. Honestly, I didn't think I'd announce this until during playing family dominoes and sharing my heart for this with my family. I thought they'd be unsupportive, it's risky, but they were incredibly supportive, inquisitive, and of course still tentative about the cost (meaning risk) involved. All agreed on one thing, no matter the risk... WORTH IT!

:-)

Now I am gonna get on to typing this up... I already have a ton on keynote presentations, mind mapping software, whiteboards, etc... But I think what I will post on the UG first tomorrow will be a little more raw... I think it will just include this.

#1 What I/we are doing... Then a quick overview of how in the first post

#2 4 pictures, 4 short stories, 4 real life examples of what people obviously want to know... WHY it's important.

#3 I'll be asking for input, suggestions, guidance on how to go about this in the best, safest, most productive, and IMPACTFUL, world changing, and 1,000+ life changing manners possible.

BTW... I only knew #1 before you asked me, "So, fill me in on what's going on?" So, Thank you Sir Cactus Kid :)

DrowningInRory'sBlueEyes - 

Good stuff here, I'm in. Phone Post

Thanks bro! Looking forward to it :-)

DiscipleDojo - 

You know whatever it is, Disciple Dojo is in your corner brotha!

BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

By the way, I knew you'd be in my corner homie! :-)

PS... In just 4 hours I saw a ROMO request thread has closer to 7,000 views and 95 thread post... Think a thread over making a difference in the world can come close to reaching half as many as a ROMO thread in over double the time?

lol

I'm here to support you bro. I suspect there will be a religious component and although I am not religious I will always support something that is positive and make peoples lives better.

Whatever brings positive change to people and our planet I will ALWAYS sign my name to, and I know you are all about doing what's good :)

Keep up the good work homeslice!

the geek - I'm here to support you bro. I suspect there will be a religious component and although I am not religious I will always support something that is positive and make peoples lives better.

Whatever brings positive change to people and our planet I will ALWAYS sign my name to, and I know you are all about doing what's good :)

Keep up the good work homeslice!

I really appreciate your support bro!

Since no one is posting really I'll let ya in on a couple of key focus area's... Why I think it should take off.

Slave Liberation... Literally. 1,000+ people... Men, Women, and CHILDREN free'd from being human slaves for the majority of their FIRST times to taste freedom... If they had tasted freedom previously, that means they were taken forcefully or absolutely out of neccessity because of no other possible options.

Wildlife Conservation.

Rainforest Preservation.

Really... I don't see who can be against this vision.

Oh... And the "religious" aspect out of this would NOT look anything like what people tag the word "religious" too... To be honest that word makes me cringe... Yell "F#$% you!" in my face before calling me religous behind my back. Seriously... So, saying that this thing is designed to LOVE. The only thing I'm bringing to the table that could semi-fall in that category is that I am trying to love people practically, like how I wholeheartedly believe I have experienced God has loved me, practically. Now, having said that now it's thrown a red flag up in anyones mind who has read it. I am going there because of my personally relationship with God, because I love Him, and I believe He told me to LOVE people. However, I absolutely REFUSE to push it onto anybody, that crap doesn't work, I rejected it EVERY SINGLE TIME someone tried in the slightest bit force it on me. My personal belief is people who force it, don't really got it, I've never seen it work, it didn't work on me, and that isn't my motivation, and isn't in the foundation of this. I am going to love these people, practically, with NO STRINGS ATTACHED. They are going to get my same wholehearted effort wether they still practice witchcraft, decide to worship Allah, or if they receive Christ like I have. Why? I'm not doing it to get a result out of them... I am doing it to simply love them. I literally want, desire and CRAVE to see their lives and their world change for the absolute best that it possibly can. Regardless of anyones race or religious preference! I am excited to see what a COLLECTIVE whole can do for these people, not what Justin Wren can do for these people.

THE CACTUS KID - I got pumped up just reading lol. I still type mma.tv and use old school frames as well

Ps. I think you should now have what may be your first vote up?

sounds exciting bro. im in Phone Post

Get off this thread and get to work on the announcement! Phone Post

This. Always old school.

EricDraven - Get off this thread and get to work on the announcement! Phone Post

Still working on it :-)

I'll sleep after it! Phone Post

FreightTrain -

This. Always old school.

My kinda guys! Phone Post

Captain Epic - sounds exciting bro. im in Phone Post

You are in?

Epic! Phone Post

To the tippy toppy
:-) Phone Post

Subbed Phone Post

in