heal up soon Chris Moriarty

Hope you recover soon Chris!

LOL @ the thought that Chris needs to train anywhere other than at Alliance.  Alliance has one of the strongest groups in the world, and for Sport Jiu-Jitsu and sub-wrestling etc... the strongest team in the southeast..    And who the hell is Jason G.????

ttt up for a quick recovery.

It's funny how most grappling injuries happen during takedowns or jockeying for position on the ground. You don't see people get hurt from submissions too often.

Get well soon, Chris!

Tough luck. Wonder how this effects ADCC. He should be healed up in plenty of time but training, cardio, etc. has to suffer.

Fuck I am tired of missing him at tournaments...the last two I missed he was at.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery chris

Damn that sucks.....he broke his Fibula......& may be getting a metal plate
put in.......they're talking about a 6 week recovery period. He's getting a
2nd opinion this afternoon. The rest of the team are at the airport right
now on the way to Portugal where he was going to compete.

wow, that really sucks to be unable to participate on that. Get well soon Chris.

hey guys

as you probably heard i broke my fibula and a small piece of my tibia right above the ankle in my match with lovato on sunday. i want to say first of all that this injury was accidental and that raphael's takedown attempt was completely clean.

as far as treatment: i went to get a second opinion today after being told yesterday by the first doctor that i needed to get a plate put in my leg to stabalize the fracture. today i was told that i should wait on surgery and have my leg casted and x-ray'd again in two weeks. the thought is that the way the bone broke that there is a good chance that it will heal naturally. i am probably going to consult with one more doc this week before i commit to any specific plan of action.

thanks everyone for being so concerned but don't worry about me missing the adcc. thats just not gonna happen.

chris

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hy-4aCLespc

It was a pleasure to get to speak to you, briefly, this past weekend and to have the opportunity to see you compete, Chris!! I was upset to see Chase lose in the LW Finals and obviously, extremely sorry to see you get injured. Get well soon and I'm planning on making the trip up to NJ this summer to see you live once again.

Take care and hoping for a speedy recovery!

Cabecao, that vid was fuggin disgusting. Hope you ok and I wish you a speedy recovery.

Chris,

Get well soon bro!

Fletch @ Naples BJJ

Get well soon - sorry you're missing out on Portugal.

How did the other guys do at the Bud Cup?

Thanks for the update Chris. Wish you a speedy recovery and best of luck at the ADCC.

Chris, your skill, knowledge, dedication, sportsmanship, courage, and willingess to both learn and teach set an example for all of us. I'll be at ADCC watching you.

good to see you havent ost your sense of humor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hy-4aCLespc

Get well soon Chris

Get well soon!