Healing From Toxic Whiteness

https://compassionateactivism.leadpages.co/htw-program-jan-2017/

Fuck this world 

Some parody or joke, right?

Even the toxic avenger disapproves

How's about we show them what some real fucking violence looks like?

You know... just for reference.

This is the shit that guarantees a second term for Trump.

Where do you guys even find this shit lol.

http://www.tanningbedrepair.com/images/connecticut-tanning-bed-repair.jpg

"Black HuffPo Contributor Finds Out She’s Actually Pretty White, Feels Instant ‘Shame’"

A Huffington Post contributor claimed to feel “shame” and “disorientation” after learning that she has European in her heritage.

Christine Michael Carter, a black contributor, decided to go through an ancestry report as part of Black History Month. She wrote that the results of the report shocked and dismayed her.

According to the data from 23andMe, Carter is 67.2% Sub-Saharan African, 31.5 % European (white), .6%  East Asian/ Native American and and .6% unassigned.

“Huh? Of all the emotions which materialized from the results, the two strongest were disorient and shame,” Carter wrote of her realization that she was almost one third white.

Carter went through a long process of trying to reconcile her job as a black marketing expert, with the fact that she was also part white.

“…But as someone who has become a Black millennial marketing expert… this s*** matters. It’s as if I’ve obscured the one thing which has guided me since I was nine years old… my heritage,” Carter went on. “As inappropriate (but honest) as it sounds, I’d discovered I had the so-called “superior” race running through my veins, and never before had I felt so inferior.”

It is well known that black people usually have white blood as well. According to a genetic study, the “African American” genome is usually 73.2 % African, 24% European and .8 percent Native American.

Carter, despite knowing this, still wrestled with her whiteness.

“While I’m no Rachel Dolezal, I must accept the fact I do have White ancestors. It’s nothing to be ashamed of, but quite honestly, the road to acceptance will not be an easy one for me to travel,” she wrote.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/02/26/black-huffpo-contributor-finds-out-shes-actually-pretty-white-feels-instant-shame/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/i-celebrated-black-history-month-by-finding-out-i_us_58b1ce17e4b0e5fdf61972bb

"I joined Healing from Toxic Whiteness because I wanted to act against racial injustice, but felt frustrated because that felt so theoretical to me. This program has opened my eyes to the racism around me and in me, and has allowed me to let go of my sense of guilt, entitlement, and all that goes along with “toxic whiteness.” I can now be closer to others, including people of color, because I am being my real self, and that has been such a gift." – Aiyana

Mentally ill

Mental disorder.

Dissident - 

"Black HuffPo Contributor Finds Out She’s Actually Pretty White, Feels Instant ‘Shame’"

A Huffington Post contributor claimed to feel “shame” and “disorientation” after learning that she has European in her heritage.

Christine Michael Carter, a black contributor, decided to go through an ancestry report as part of Black History Month. She wrote that the results of the report shocked and dismayed her.

According to the data from 23andMe, Carter is 67.2% Sub-Saharan African, 31.5 % European (white), .6%  East Asian/ Native American and and .6% unassigned.

“Huh? Of all the emotions which materialized from the results, the two strongest were disorient and shame,” Carter wrote of her realization that she was almost one third white.

Carter went through a long process of trying to reconcile her job as a black marketing expert, with the fact that she was also part white.

“…But as someone who has become a Black millennial marketing expert… this s*** matters. It’s as if I’ve obscured the one thing which has guided me since I was nine years old… my heritage,” Carter went on. “As inappropriate (but honest) as it sounds, I’d discovered I had the so-called “superior” race running through my veins, and never before had I felt so inferior.”

It is well known that black people usually have white blood as well. According to a genetic study, the “African American” genome is usually 73.2 % African, 24% European and .8 percent Native American.

Carter, despite knowing this, still wrestled with her whiteness.

“While I’m no Rachel Dolezal, I must accept the fact I do have White ancestors. It’s nothing to be ashamed of, but quite honestly, the road to acceptance will not be an easy one for me to travel,” she wrote.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/02/26/black-huffpo-contributor-finds-out-shes-actually-pretty-white-feels-instant-shame/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/i-celebrated-black-history-month-by-finding-out-i_us_58b1ce17e4b0e5fdf61972bb

Don't have a problem with this chick.
If you build your identity around being one thing - she is literally defined as a 'black marketing expert' - and you find out that you're something else and your identity is wrong, its going to come as quite a shock.

Southpaw76 - Mental disorder.

this all day...

feeling shock is one thing,feeling shame is quite another

I support these people. Fully.

i think they should start by rejecting any law, technology, medicine, organisation or cultural norm that has any taint of toxic whiteness. 

No more iPhones or antibiotics or laws or free speech, no more abolition of slavery, or banking or votes for women.

In fact they should start violently killing each other in a tribalistic fashion and rejecting that true tenant of the patriarchy - fatherhood.

Wait they are already? 

Sheeeeeeeet.

mentally ill mental illness

Dissident -

"I joined Healing from Toxic Whiteness because I wanted to act against racial injustice, but felt frustrated because that felt so theoretical to me. This program has opened my eyes to the racism around me and in me, and has allowed me to let go of my sense of guilt, entitlement, and all that goes along with “toxic whiteness.” I can now be closer to others, including people of color, because I am being my real self, and that has been such a gift." – Aiyana

Wood/would