Health Worker loses eye for asking passenger to wear a mask

My man is blind to humor!

So little guy should allow big agro to get close to him and just let the chips fall where they may? Big agro closed distance for no other reason but to physically intimidate or instigate violence to which he would have been in better position to use his physical attributes to his advantage. No reason little guy needed to give this big faggot so many options.

1 Like

Dat is why I drive to work in my Cadirrac. Much safer!

-Asian guy

1 Like

When lefties try their shit in person

1 Like

Mind your own fucking business and you won’t lose an eye.*

*for the record, yes, I was minding my own business when I lost my eye buy that is not the norm.

1 Like

When you run your mouth to a stranger you need to be ready for the worst. Didn’t know Madrid had Karens too, guess now he’s a one-eyed Karen.

1 Like

He definitely didn’t deserve to lose an eye over it.

As usual, people are up in arms before we know the facts. If hot head did fucking stab him with an object, let him rot in jail. Otherwise it might be the glasses that caused this, and bad luck to a veruy minor (even if punishable) offense.

Nope, health worker didn’t deserve this, but look at him playing all tough, squared up bur with his hands down by his side. And for his virtue signaling, no one in the public seems to have helped him or showed any concern. Worth it?

2 Likes

Fuck, eye didn’t see that coming, but then neither did he.

Sounds like another case of the tolerant right. Reeeeeeeeee

Sunglasses Deal With It GIF

lost you…they are supposed to be fascist tyrants. It’s the tolerant left…the one’s that will get you fired over a mild opinion. Get your things in line son.

Just wait till the stories that we will be able to read once they start sending in medical workers instead of police. I bet there will be more eye popping stories

2 Likes

Honestly, the people that will tell strangers what they should do grew up in all white areas. White people don’t jump to violence in general. That’s why all these guys get hit and don’t have any clue it’s going to happen. They’ve never experienced unnecessary violence. They’re the only people to call me racist. I live in an all white area now but I grew up in a black town on Long Island. They don’t even know enough to know, they don’t know.“But, but but, I’ve got a college degree, I’m smarter than you”. Good, go ask the professor that told you that you are smart to put your eye back in. Smart does not mean wise. There are a lot of smart idiots out there.

1 Like