Healthy Cain

Joining the ranks of Motivated Penn, Broke Fitch and New Old Vitor, we witnessed a second version of Cain when he dominated JDS for 25 minutes.

Who's next to show us their other side?

Cain looked like an animal out there. A wild, primal beast.
He kept dragging JDS down and beating the shit out of him like a lion devouring their prey.

It was like JDS was trapped in the octagon with him, I honestly felt bad for him and Cain's next opponent.

It's not that Cain looked any diffferent, it's that he finally looked himself after a terrible showing while severely limited due to injury.  That's the real Cain we saw out there against both Brock, BigFoot and JDS2.  

While I appreciate your idea for healthy cain meme, the reality is....that a motivated Penn, in shape Shogun, old/new Vitor, etc. are so irregular that much of the time whichever fighter shows up is just about a game of roulette when it comes to predictability.

When it comes to Cain, a healthy Cain isn't really an appropriate meme until Cain starts turning in multiple unhealthy performances. Until that happens, statistically, each Cain that shows up should be assumed as healthy Cain.

Sorry OP, while I'm sure you started out with good intentions, the reality is.....

...you blew it! Phone Post

What'll be interesting is when a healthy Cain is combined with a wealthy Cain, people seem to lose motivation with them dillas start pouring in...although he seems pretty grounded.

Whens our next bet? I liked doing multiple fights

Poopyface TomatoNose - 

While I appreciate your idea for healthy cain meme, the reality is....that a motivated Penn, in shape Shogun, old/new Vitor, etc. are so irregular that much of the time whichever fighter shows up is just about a game of roulette when it comes to predictability.

When it comes to Cain, a healthy Cain isn't really an appropriate meme until Cain starts turning in multiple unhealthy performances. Until that happens, statistically, each Cain that shows up should be assumed as healthy Cain.

Sorry OP, while I'm sure you started out with good intentions, the reality is.....

...you blew it! Phone Post

Look chief, I'm not here to argue sublantics, I'm here to save lives.

"No effing way am I losing to the guy who ko'd me" Cain Phone Post