Heather Hardy

RenzoStudent2004 -
Golflifer - 
Malvert the Janitor -
Golflifer -
One Championship Fan -

Wtf nigga ain't no pics in this bitch

What a faggot. Who talks like that? Learn to correctly speak/text/write. Fucking idiot. I hope this thread just dies, & somehow u never learn how to google somebody. Dumbass.

He demands others learn how to type as he posts fragmented sentences. 

Someone missed their morning meds...

It's because of his use of a racist term for no reason, other than to be an idiot.

Fuck u.

Wow someone got triggered like a bitch.

Oh can I not use that word since its historically derogatory towards women? You cunt.

I dont kno. Ur momma didn’t like it Faggot. Stfu. Triggered. Ohh ur so current w the other sjw’s. Go fuck urself cockbag.

Next time u say triggered, go shoot yourself in the face ok. Cuz, apparently u were “triggered” by his post too! See how dumb that sounds?

Ur a cuck & suck bitch, fuck off.

keylockarmbar -
Golflifer -
Malvert the Janitor -
Golflifer -
One Championship Fan -

What a faggot. Who talks like that? Learn to correctly speak/text/write. Fucking idiot. I hope this thread just dies, & somehow u never learn how to google somebody. Dumbass.

It's because of his use of a racist term for no reason, other than to be an idiot.

Fuck u.

Definition of racism

: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

: a doctrine or political program based on the assumption of racism and designed to execute its principles: a political or social system founded on racism

: racial prejudice or discrimination

People really need to learn what racism means

Lol. U saw that posted the other day, & thought u'd b clever. Well, u got called out faggot. Now what?

Thats right, u got nothing. Come up with something on your own u little copy & paste bitch.

u finna takes money outta my kids mouffff?

Golflifer …

You should get back on your meds.

Tx dryfly, i appreciate your professional opinion as you are somebody i hv always looked up to. Ur posts are amazing, & really, you, & you alone are the reason i come on here, so thank you so much for your kind advice. I hope that by following your advice it will make me a better man, & someone who can post to your liking, & level. I mean, you are the greatest human being i hv ever met, read, or heard…I luh u boi…

…Naw, fuck u.

…Naw, fuck u.

Golflifer -
RenzoStudent2004 -
Golflifer - 
Malvert the Janitor -
Golflifer -
One Championship Fan -

Fuck u.

Wow someone got triggered like a bitch.

Oh can I not use that word since its historically derogatory towards women? You cunt.

I dont kno. Ur momma didn’t like it Faggot. Stfu. Triggered. Ohh ur so current w the other sjw’s. Go fuck urself cockbag.

Next time u say triggered, go shoot yourself in the face ok. Cuz, apparently u were “triggered” by his post too! See how dumb that sounds?

Ur a cuck & suck bitch, fuck off.

Quit crying bitch azz nigga

Rude_Boy_TM -
Golflifer -
Malvert the Janitor -
Golflifer -
One Championship Fan -

Fuck u.

Do you even WSHH? or no?

I do!

Love watching the streetfights…Can barely handle the audio tho…

You guys think any fighter with a vagina is fine.

BJTT-Frank Rizzo - You guys think any fighter with a vagina is fine.
Fallon Fox???
Golflifer -
keylockarmbar -
Golflifer -
Malvert the Janitor -
Golflifer -
One Championship Fan -

Fuck u.

Definition of racism

: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

: a doctrine or political program based on the assumption of racism and designed to execute its principles: a political or social system founded on racism

: racial prejudice or discrimination

People really need to learn what racism means

Lol. U saw that posted the other day, & thought u'd b clever. Well, u got called out faggot. Now what?

Thats right, u got nothing. Come up with something on your own u little copy & paste bitch.

Trigger is the right word for your spaz fest 

BJTT-Frank Rizzo - You guys think any fighter with a vagina is fine.

Seriously. I remember when someone actually made a poll asking who had the better ass, Cyborg or Holly. There's only a handful of natural beauties in womens MMA history but MMA fans pretend like every single female MMA fighter is drop dead gorgeous.

And when i say natural that DQs Miesha because her last name isn't even real let alone half her body.