Heaviest hands P4P ever

Rampage has to be up there I say. Especially after he gets roided out for TNA. Phone Post 3.0

So far you have contributed literally nothing to this thread SummerSteve.

Since you stated pound for pound, I think if you're gonna correct for weight, it would almost certainly be a banger from the lower weight classes.

I'm gonna say Conor McGregoor. 15 fights, 12 wins by knockout and 10 of them in the first round, and his striking is boxing based so most of those KO's are from punches. All of that at FW and LW. Granted it hasn't been against the greatest fighters in the world, but regardless, 12 knockouts from 15 fights at those weights is hard to fuck with.

Im still saying ellenberger. even over hendricks. johny hit condit clean and didnt phase him much. Ellenberger hit condit and dropped him. like no one else has. dude has major power. hes gonna KO rory mac Phone Post

Good call on Shane Carwin. Not because he hits hard, but because his hands are so big they look like they literally weigh thirty pounds each

i'll have to google the guy with the most kos in his division

best (T)KO/Win Percentage
Minimum of 15 wins. DQs excluded.

Fighter %
Melvin Manhoef 92.59%
Lavar Johnson 88.23%
Mauricio Rua 85.71%
Robbie Lawler 85.00%
Dave Huckaba 85.00%
Gilbert Yvel 84.21%
Wesley Correira 83.33%
Scott Smith 82.35%
John Phillips 81.25%
Benji Radach 80.95%

either of the Diaz bros.

Benji Radach, damn forgot about him. He could KO a horse.

All-Time Knockouts
1. Travis Fulton
"The Ironman"
246 - 48 (10 DRAWS) (1 NC)
60 KO Wins in 305 Fights
2. Luis Santos
"Sapo"
49 - 6 (1 DRAW)
16 KO Wins in 56 Fights
3. Gilbert Yvel
"The Hurricane"
36 - 16 (1 DRAW) (1 NC)
14 KO Wins in 54 Fights
4. Wanderlei Silva
"The Axe Murderer"
33 - 11 (1 DRAW) (1 NC)
13 KO Wins in 46 Fights
5. Maiquel Falcao
26 - 3 (1 NC)
12 KO Wins in 30 Fights
more knockout statistics...
Best Knockout Percentage
1. James Irvin
"The Sandman"
15 - 9 (2 NC)
50% Wins by KO in 14 Wins
2. Maiquel Falcao
26 - 3 (1 NC)
46% Wins by KO in 26 Wins
  Jens Pulver
"Little Evil"
24 - 15 (1 DRAW)
46% Wins by KO in 24 Wins
3. Fabio Silva
11 - 5
45% Wins by KO in 11 Wins
  Brett Rogers
"The Grim"
11 - 3
45% Wins by KO in 11 Wins

Bigfoot Silva needs a mention. His hands are massive.

Pedro Rizzo

Robbie Lawler
Mark Hunt
Chuck Liddell
Igor Vovchanchyn
Chris Leben
Anthony Johnson Phone Post 3.0

JDS said Carwin hist the hardest in that division. I have only been play punched my Shane and I was almost peeing blood.

Why no love for Big Country?  He's is a modern day Tank Abbott, knocking fools out left and right!

UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache -
orcus - 

Hunt ran into Manhoef's fist, it had more to do with the momentum of a charging 290lb man. And Manhoef's usual KOs are huge hooks.

Yea...okay.
He's right, add in hunt's headbutt of melvin's cup as he went down also and you have that ko. Phone Post 3.0

My thought wasn't a mma fighter. Felix Trinidad in his prime had some seriously heavy hands.

Hendo, Rampage, Maynard

Tank Abbott too but he wasn't the most effective w them.

LyotoBundy - I'm surprised that Vitor isn't mentioned more often in these debates.

Hunt, Hendo, JDS, Roy, Hendrix, Ellenberger, Manhoef... Etc. Phone Post
People forgot about his hands. Vitor is all about the feet now.

But then then again wasn't he always? ;) Phone Post 3.0

GarlicSauce - Shane Carwin.

Manhoef, Hendricks, etc. these guys hit hard, but if you see their strikes, they put their full power into them. With Carwin, he hit 250 pounders with short punches and knocked them out cold.

To think that we'll never see that again:-( Phone Post

Igor Vovchanchyn had some really heavy hands Phone Post

BTT-RyannVonDoom - 
UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache -
orcus - 

Hunt ran into Manhoef's fist, it had more to do with the momentum of a charging 290lb man. And Manhoef's usual KOs are huge hooks.

Yea...okay.
He's right, add in hunt's headbutt of melvin's cup as he went down also and you have that ko. Phone Post 3.0

On one week's notice, outweighed by 80 pounds, with a single punch, moving backward, Manhoef knocked Mark Hunt out.
But why don't you go ahead and only focus on why its not an insane power display.