Heavy Bag is a formidable foe!

Man I’m old and kindof fat, trying to get back in shape. I’ve been working the heavy bag at a local boxing gym. Man that thing is tough! It kicks my butt every time and the thing doesn’t even punch back!! :cowboy_hat_face::boxing_glove:

4 Likes

To get a “real” experience you need
To head butt the bag at full power every 3rd punch/kick. Or ask a partner to stand behind you and crack you at least every 4th punch.

4 Likes

Boxing is a crazy good exercise. Trying to get in shape? That’s definitely the way to go.

3 Likes

Yep! Trying to get in shape so my wife doesn’t outlive me by 25years, she is smoking hot in my opinion, I don’t want her hooking up w some other dude when I’m dead and gone!

1 Like

I’m just gonna stick to the boxing not the head butt, kicks etc. Thanks though! Having the partner take a swing at me might be a good idea though

Unless the head butt is meant to emulate being punched?

2 Likes
2 Likes

:joy::cowboy_hat_face::boxing_glove::boom:

Lolll that dude is hilarious forget his name was in Dead man on campus also and freddy Vs Jason.

1 Like

I get that you’re new, so don’t feel too bad, but there are rules here…

Don’t do a goddamn thing I suggest.

Cosmo Kramer High Quality GIF

1 Like

The old MT gym I went to had one bag that felt like it was filled with bricks. If you showed up to class late, you were on it, and your shins were fucked.

Okay I won’t :joy:

1 Like