Heavy weight Hitman for hire...

To all Promoters and Managers, My name is Kevin Jordan. I am 6'4" 237 with a 6-2 mma record. My stats are @ sherdog.com and Fullcontactfighter.com database. My two biggest fights and losses came by the hands of a striker named Cabbage by tko late in the first round and a wrestler named Travis Wiuff by Decision. these were in 02 and I have improved greatly since then and have been undefeated since and I sincerely feel like a rematch of both would not be the same fight. no brag just hungry for the bigger shows. Hitman for Hire Kevin Jordan. jordan033@netzero.net 706.888.3186
oh yeah I am in shape now, today!!!!!!!!!!

ttt

ttt

email hawaii @ second2none@hawaii.rr.com

ttt

Kevin Jordan is extremely tough. He fought Kerry Schall in XFO 2 and submitted him in the first round by rear naked choke. The dude is tough, very strong, in great shape, and very friendly. He is a very good sportsman with a lot to offer. I had the honor of fighting on that same card with him, and he was nothing but a gentlemen to me. He also kept me calm for my debut into MMA. Any promoter would be very lucky to have this guy on their show. Otherwise you can contact Jeff Curran and ask about him as well. I am sure Jeff would give him a good reference.

Fearless Goat

"A respectful post with class! Give the man a chance!"

And a green name!

Good to have you posting here Kevin.

kevin jordan is definitely the full package when it comes to being a complete fighter both inside and outside of the ring. Classy guy!

Fearless Goat

ttt

ttt

KJ owns a win over Kerry Schall, so he's no joke. I'd like to see him in The WEC against some of their heavies, or maybe in KOTC against someone like Sesma.