Hector Lombard goes Ballistic on new Roasted Pod

Here is the Brand New MMA Roasted Podcast. My guests were Hector Lombard, Phil Baroni and Chris Camozzi. Hector is furious at CB Dolloway, Baroni talks about why he didn't make his BKB fight this week and Camozzi talks about his upcoming fight in Glory. Hope you enjoy. 

Adam Hunter 

What's the intro song brother?

hector is the new wallid ismael, but less likeable

Also Hectors Cuban cross Aussie accent is gangster as fuck

He should be furious at his own idiot self.

Not CB’s fault.

ThatsHowIRoll -

Adam Hunter -
ThatsHowIRoll -

Legend

maybe let us know when he goes ballistic if your going to title your thread that. not everyone wants to listen to another homeless persons podcast for an hour just to hear one out of context clip. if you want to post your whole podcast say "hey check out my podcast" but something tells me youve done that and no one listened to it so youve since resorted to being a vat of decieving cuntswill

AnotherDecision -

maybe let us know when he goes ballistic if your going to title your thread that. not everyone wants to listen to another homeless persons podcast for an hour just to hear one out of context clip. if you want to post your whole podcast say "hey check out my podcast" but something tells me youve done that and no one listened to it so youve since resorted to being a vat of decieving cuntswill

What a shitstain you are. What have you ever contributed except for that cunt of a mouth? Just wondering, no offense. 

AnotherDecision -

What a petty cunt 

AnotherDecision -

Your mother not aborting you is just AnotherDecision she regrets. 

Baroni was awesome as always! Though, i still have no idea if he is going to England, or not? lol

Thx Adam!

Great pod man! Hector and Baroni are hilarious. Thanks for putting in the work that you do. MOST of us appreciate it lol. Fuck the haters. 

Adam Hunter -
ThatsHowIRoll -

Mongolian Trap? 

I’mGhayForJhay -
AnotherDecision -

What a shitstain you are. What have you ever contributed except for that cunt of a mouth? Just wondering, no offense. 

Contribution? To the world of MMA? Beyond that? who the fuck cares you simpleton.

your like one of the random fake marines that trickles on here occasionally and starts gargling balls about contributions to society. Why not back me up, tell the guy to fix his wrong fucking thread title, and then grow from that small experiece? or would your rather keep talking about life goals and whatever exostential shit that you cry yourself to sleep at night over?

ShanTheMan -
AnotherDecision -

Your mother not aborting you is just AnotherDecision she regrets. 

thats probably true, but she really wasnt going anywhere as a person anyway to be honest

AnotherDecision -
I’mGhayForJhay -
AnotherDecision -

Contribution? To the world of MMA? Beyond that? who the fuck cares you simpleton.

your like one of the random fake marines that trickles on here occasionally and starts gargling balls about contributions to society. Why not back me up, tell the guy to fix his wrong fucking thread title, and then grow from that small experiece? or would your rather keep talking about life goals and whatever exostential shit that you cry yourself to sleep at night over?

Existential

Mike OxBIG -
AnotherDecision -

What a petty cunt 

so that makes you less than a petty cunt? 

watch yourself brown eye

oops
sassen -
AnotherDecision -
I’mGhayForJhay -
AnotherDecision -

Existential

You see son, the I is next to the O key on a big boy keyboard. when you put down the toy pocket robot and sit down at a real computer you might understand how a small typographical error can happen. but thanks for correcting me, now we know you can spell (we already knew about typos though, great discoverer of discovery)