Hector Lombard goes Ballistic on new Roasted Pod

AnotherDecision -
Mike OxBIG -
AnotherDecision -

maybe let us know when he goes ballistic if your going to title your thread that. not everyone wants to listen to another homeless persons podcast for an hour just to hear one out of context clip. if you want to post your whole podcast say "hey check out my podcast" but something tells me youve done that and no one listened to it so youve since resorted to being a vat of decieving cuntswill

What a petty cunt 

so that makes you less than a petty cunt? 

watch yourself brown eye

Nah that just makes me an average cunt. 

It’ll be hard to watch myself, considering my eyes are stuck in my head. 

I’ll definitely give it a try though. 

Awesome interview, Adam. Love the show, it brings me much needed laughs. Please ignore the smelly ripe cunt in this thread, he is apparently suffering from a Napoleon complex and Oedipus complex.

The only time I ever rooted for Hector was when he fought Paul Harris. He’s just not a good dude, it’s very public knowledgeable that he’s a piece of shit and he doesn’t seem to care that he’s perceived that way. 

Mike OxBIG -
AnotherDecision -
Mike OxBIG -
AnotherDecision -

maybe let us know when he goes ballistic if your going to title your thread that. not everyone wants to listen to another homeless persons podcast for an hour just to hear one out of context clip. if you want to post your whole podcast say "hey check out my podcast" but something tells me youve done that and no one listened to it so youve since resorted to being a vat of decieving cuntswill

What a petty cunt 

so that makes you less than a petty cunt? 

watch yourself brown eye

Nah that just makes me an average cunt. 

It’ll be hard to watch myself, considering my eyes are stuck in my head. 

I’ll definitely give it a try though. 

was kind of rhetorical. you are less then a petty cunt lol

Good stuff Adam, you always bring the funny to the MMA 

AnotherDecision -
ShanTheMan -
AnotherDecision -

Your mother not aborting you is just AnotherDecision she regrets. 

thats probably true, but she really wasnt going anywhere as a person anyway to be honest

Now I almost feel bad. 

Almost. 

AnotherDecision -

You are he reason we can’t have nice things here. Adam is a good guy and contributes to this forum and MMA in general. It’s ok if you don’t like his shit. Just stop being a donkey 

And yes if you listened to “the homeless” dudes podcast, you would hear hector go ballistic. 

Definition of go ballistic

informal

1: to become very angry  

Dad went ballistic when he saw the dent in his car.

2US  : to become very excited  

The crowd was going ballistic as the runner took the lead.

AnotherDecision -
I’mGhayForJhay -
AnotherDecision -

What a shitstain you are. What have you ever contributed except for that cunt of a mouth? Just wondering, no offense. 

Contribution? To the world of MMA? Beyond that? who the fuck cares you simpleton.

your like one of the random fake marines that trickles on here occasionally and starts gargling balls about contributions to society. Why not back me up, tell the guy to fix his wrong fucking thread title, and then grow from that small experiece? or would your rather keep talking about life goals and whatever exostential shit that you cry yourself to sleep at night over?

What the fuck are you talking about? 

I laughed out loud!!! He was hilarious ... him and weendawg would be Gold together great podcast Adam

Baroni is hillarious! lol at Camozzi not even knowing who the champ of the organization he's in, that's some Cerrone shit. "who am I fighting? no idea, never heard of him"

AnotherDecision - 

:frowning:

why say that?

In

AnotherDecision -
I’mGhayForJhay -
AnotherDecision -

What a shitstain you are. What have you ever contributed except for that cunt of a mouth? Just wondering, no offense. 

Contribution? To the world of MMA? Beyond that? who the fuck cares you simpleton.

your like one of the random fake marines that trickles on here occasionally and starts gargling balls about contributions to society. Why not back me up, tell the guy to fix his wrong fucking thread title, and then grow from that small experiece? or would your rather keep talking about life goals and whatever exostential shit that you cry yourself to sleep at night over?

You’re*

CRE -
AnotherDecision - 

:frowning:

why say that?

Because he has nothing else to look forward to in life or be happy about. 

My favorite podcast, don't  listen to that idiot.

fredd kruger -

I agree. Best mma podcast out there hands down. 

AnotherDecision -
sassen -
AnotherDecision -
I’mGhayForJhay -
AnotherDecision -

Existential

You see son, the I is next to the O key on a big boy keyboard. when you put down the toy pocket robot and sit down at a real computer you might understand how a small typographical error can happen. but thanks for correcting me, now we know you can spell (we already knew about typos though, great discoverer of discovery)

Yes i see the I is next to the O. Obviously you do not.

ShutTheFckUpDonny -
fredd kruger -

I agree. Best mma podcast out there hands down. 

Really appeciate it man. Hope you have a great weekend. 

fredd kruger -

Thanks a lot man.

AnotherDecision -

Hah ruthless