Hector Lombard tries to provoke Tyrone Woodley into a fight

More from Hector.

hectorlombard

Verified

I saw the comments, not fighting over girl… and I never will.
Fortunately I can any girl I want still. But shady actions like that,
calculated dirty moves like the ones that twooodley pulled on me, really did bother me.

click picture for video.

It should have been handled when it happened, and now it’s old stale news. It’s like confronting someone about a girl at your 30th high school reunion.
Seem’s like he’s trying to stay relevant.

5 Likes

If I see our HS QB who stole a cheerleader from me at senior prom, its on sight playya.

5 Likes

I hated the QB; they got all the pussy. Give him a free oil check.

1 Like

@God_Of_Thunder, pushing this to the main site page.

Gun safe in the background…

1 Like

This.

Two dudes cheating or trying to cheat on their women calling each other “fake” and wanting to fight over it. Jesus Christ.

1 Like

Why do you keep saying jajaja in different threads?

2 Likes

Because, she’s a little boy?

No money in that fight for Woodley. Nothing to gain but lots to lose…

1 Like

hahahahaha, this is an insane argument. He only needed 4 fights to have different outcomes for that 7-3 record baby!

It’s Spanish for hahaha

1 Like

I hate Woodley but I thought he looked ready to go and not intimidated at all.

4 Likes
1 Like

Agreed. When I first watched it I thought his body language looked uncertain. Backing up, and looking a little uneasy.

However on a second, closer, viewing, he just looked ready. Controlling his emotions. Not backing down, standing his ground, but was alert also.

Plus he had his hands up at one point and could have blocked, countered or sucker punched Lombard.

1 Like

Yep. Relson Gracie would teach that if you thought someone might swing to have your arms crossed with on hand on your chin/face like a thinking man kind of.

I would think prayer hands like he did would be pretty smart too. Every fraction of a second to defend matters if someone swings.

1 Like