Hector Lombard

Hector at 170 is a monster, Nate will be a tough first test but i see Hector winning. Who would you like to see him fight next  @70 if he picks up the win tonight?

My list

Jake Ellenburger

Johnny Hendricks

Nick Diaz

Those would be three exciting fights but Lombard would probably not be enough to lure Diaz out of "retirement" and Big Rig has a legit chance at dethroning the welterweight king next month.

The most likely matchup in your list is Ellenberger.

Dependent on how Hector performs tonight after his cut to 170, I would like to see him face the loser of Brown and Condit. Until that fight happens, in mid-December; get Hector hooked up with Mike Dolce for a healthier cut to welterweight.

Hector and Carlos would make for a hell of a fight but ... Lombard + Brown = FOTY.

Mustard Tiger - Those would be three exciting fights but Lombard would probably not be enough to lure Diaz out of "retirement" and Big Rig has a legit chance at dethroning the welterweight king next month.

Dependent on how Hector performs tonight after his cut to 170, I would like to see him face the loser of Brown and Condit. Until that fight happens, in mid-December; get Hector hooked up with Mike Dolce for a healthier cut to welterweight.

Hector and Carlos would make for a hell of a fight but ... Lombard + Brown = FOTY.
Doesn't Ellenberger have a fight lined up?Afainst saffedine?

I would've said Ellenberger before but Lombard vs the winner of Brown/Condit would be awesome. Phone Post 3.0

None of this matters. Lombard will gas in the second which will be his undoing. He will lose tonight and be released by next Wednesday.

Letibleu - None of this matters. Lombard will gas in the second which will be his undoing. He will lose tonight and be released by next Wednesday.
Negative nancy Phone Post 3.0

Libero21 -
Letibleu - None of this matters. Lombard will gas in the second which will be his undoing. He will lose tonight and be released by next Wednesday.
Negative nancy Phone Post 3.0

He cant help it, got french in him, but I have a suspicion hes right. Phone Post

XcessiveZ - 
Mustard Tiger - Those would be three exciting fights but Lombard would probably not be enough to lure Diaz out of "retirement" and Big Rig has a legit chance at dethroning the welterweight king next month.

I would've said Ellenberger before but Lombard vs the winner of Brown/Condit would be awesome. Phone Post 3.0

Lombard doesn't deserve a fight with the Condit/Brown winner.

No one had learned from palharres huh? Just because he got cut doesn't mean he didnt dominate and Lombard dominated him Phone Post 3.0

MRG1 -
XcessiveZ - 

I didn't say he deserved it.I said it would be an awesome matchup.Id rather see him fight one of them than someone Jake Shields, and I'm a fan of Jakes.Its time to give him some exciting matchups with strikers,he's gotten grapplers all throughout his UFC career.And he has the skills to make it a great fight. Phone Post 3.0

Lombard via TKO in the first. Phone Post 3.0

Deleted duplicate post

Mustard Tiger - Those would be three exciting fights but Lombard would probably not be enough to lure Diaz out of "retirement" and Big Rig has a legit chance at dethroning the welterweight king next month.

I disagree I think Hector would be A HUGE draw for Nick Daiz. Nick only wants guys with name value that is willing to lay it all on the line. hector is that guy. I honest think that Hector woud blow right through Matt Brown and Condit. Hector is just to big and strong for both of them. Matt Brown gets hit alot and loves to brawl that would be his down fall. Condit would have a better chance by fighting Hector like he did Daiz.  Just My opinion

RonFoster77 - 
Mustard Tiger - Those would be three exciting fights but Lombard would probably not be enough to lure Diaz out of "retirement" and Big Rig has a legit chance at dethroning the welterweight king next month.

I disagree I think Hector would be A HUGE draw for Nick Daiz. Nick only wants guys with name value that is willing to lay it all on the line. hector is that guy. I honest think that Hector woud blow right through Matt Brown and Condit. Hector is just to big and strong for both of them. Matt Brown gets hit alot and loves to brawl that would be his down fall. Condit would have a better chance by fighting Hector like he did Daiz.  Just My opinion

You seem to be overestimating Lombard's name value; he has the potential to put on exciting fights but he's not on the main card for a reason.

I disagree that "Hector would blow right through Matt Brown and Condit" too.

Matt Brown in on a six fight win streak with an 83% finish rate. Carlos Condit looked very impressive in his last fight and is widely accepted as a top three welterweight.

Nobody, especially Hector Lombard, is walking through either of those killers.

A lot rides on his fight tonight - if he comes out and starches Marquardt I wouldn't be surprised but I think he lost this fight making the weight.

I guess we will see after tonight. I think you guys are really underestimating Hector lol which I think is crazy. .. I love Matt Brown he is a warrior but people saying he would beat Hector is silly to me. . Phone Post

Shields would be great

MRG1 -
XcessiveZ - 

QFT Phone Post 3.0

Cardio could be an issue especially with the extra weight cut. Nate had been at 70 for a while his body had adjusted. Tonight will tell a lot. I admit I'm a little bias but u believe Hector el get the stoppage. . Phone Post

I know when I cut in my last fight I felt good, until the fight started. I ran out of gas right away. it was the weirdest damn thing that's ever happened to me competing.