Hector Lombard

Letibleu - None of this matters. Lombard will gas in the second which will be his undoing. He will lose tonight and be released by next Wednesday.
What was that? Phone Post 3.0

Like I said earlier. . Phone Post

Hope to see big things from him at 170..he could pose a lot of problems for a lot of the division. Phone Post 3.0

He is too fast and strong for most ww and also is going to be nearly impossible to takedown. I dont see anyone beating him at ww. I think you are looking at the future champ. Bring on Ellenburger or daiz. He wins that impressively he should get the winner of gsp vs big rig.. Phone Post

He would kill Matt brown condit is the only person I see being a problem to be honest. Phone Post 3.0

tylervic - He would kill Matt brown condit is the only person I see being a problem to be honest. Phone Post 3.0
You can't kill Matt Brown, he is Immortal.

I think Alves vs Hector would be the shit for Alves' return! Phone Post 3.0

Alves and Lombard trained together for 6-7 years or more I don't think either guy would want that fight. Alves has been out for a long time anyway and hector should be a fight or two from getting a title shot. That fight makes no sense imo Phone Post

Letibleu - None of this matters. Lombard will gas in the second which will be his undoing. He will lose tonight and be released by next Wednesday.
Ok mate Phone Post 3.0

YorkshireManDem -
tylervic - He would kill Matt brown condit is the only person I see being a problem to be honest. Phone Post 3.0

He has been submitted like 8 times he is not Immortal Phone Post 3.0

Hector trashes GSP.

tylervic -
YorkshireManDem -

He has been submitted like 8 times he is not Immortal Phone Post 3.0
Submitted 8 times but still knocking people out, because he is immortal bro.

You need to start paying attention to Bruce Buffers pre fight intros before you question whether people are immortal. Phone Post 3.0

Affliction Blackbelt - 
RonFoster77 - 

He is too fast and strong for most ww and also is going to be nearly impossible to takedown. I dont see anyone beating him at ww. I think you are looking at the future champ. Bring on Ellenburger or daiz. He wins that impressively he should get the winner of gsp vs big rig.. Phone Post

Hmmm.

As much as I enjoy seeing lombard win I disagree. I still think smart fighters will be able to shut him down / out point him. GSP, Rory, Condit are the first names that spring to mind. I also think Diaz would beat him.

I respectfully disagree my friend,  none of the guys you mentioned has ever faced a guy with the speed and power of Lombard on the feet.  One thing that all four of the guys you mention have is a very solid ground to fall back on if things arnet going as planned while standing, the problem with them facing Hector is the only way they would get it to the ground is after Hector lands a big shot and is standing over them dropping hammer fist. Guys like GSP, Condit, Daiz, Mcdonald wont have the style to beat Hector. Guys like Robbie Lawler, Johnny Hendricks, Koscheck and Jake Ellenburger would have a better shot. Guys who are big strong with knockout power and grappling ablilty. You would have to have the punching power to get Hector to respect you and the size and strenght to be able to move his body while in close.. 

What say you now frenchy? Phone Post 3.0

Pitbull3744 -
RonFoster77 -
Affliction Blackbelt - 
RonFoster77 - 

Hmmm.

As much as I enjoy seeing lombard win I disagree. I still think smart fighters will be able to shut him down / out point him. GSP, Rory, Condit are the first names that spring to mind. I also think Diaz would beat him.

I respectfully disagree my friend,  none of the guys you mentioned has ever faced a guy with the speed and power of Lombard on the feet.  One thing that all four of the guys you mention have is a very solid ground to fall back on if things arnet going as planned while standing, the problem with them facing Hector is the only way they would get it to the ground is after Hector lands a big shot and is standing over them dropping hammer fist. Guys like GSP, Condit, Daiz, Mcdonald wont have the style to beat Hector. Guys like Robbie Lawler, Johnny Hendricks, Koscheck and Jake Ellenburger would have a better shot. Guys who are big strong with knockout power and grappling ablilty. You would have to have the punching power to get Hector to respect you and the size and strenght to be able to move his body while in close.. 

I agree to respectfully disagree. I love condit but Lombard will rip his heart out. I don't see anyone stopping him. Don't forget Nate was a 85er who was also pretty damn big and strong and Hector lombarded him Phone Post 3.0
Okami had no problem wrestlefucking him Phone Post 3.0

GROUNDnLB - 
Pitbull3744 -
RonFoster77 -
Affliction Blackbelt - 
RonFoster77 - 

Hmmm.

I agree to respectfully disagree. I love condit but Lombard will rip his heart out. I don't see anyone stopping him. Don't forget Nate was a 85er who was also pretty damn big and strong and Hector lombarded him Phone Post 3.0
Okami had no problem wrestlefucking him Phone Post 3.0

Yes and Okami is also  a BIG STRONG GUY WiTH GRAPPLING ABILITY, size and strenght to move Hector on the inside. That was kind of my point, at 170 there is no one that will have a size or strenght advantage over him..