Heel gimmick for punk idea

What if heel punk talked about his fines and said on a straight edge tone "every hypocrite fan wants to see their favorite star athlete/ entertainer living it up jet flying but they ridicule them in then end when they are broke after encouraging poor financial decisions out of them their entire career. So to alleviate his fines and make some money he is no longer signing autographs. As best in the world and 10th longest reigning wwe champion his autograph is gonna be worth something he will only sign one persons items per show and will auction his signature at xxx event centers doorsteps. Nothing would get heat like turning down autographs. Phone Post

that's actually not bad; he'd jump on it too.

how bout not giving up on him being face so fast.

Just because he didn't get the huge crowd reactions they wanted, doesn't mean they need to give up.

dangerboy12 - how bout not giving up on him being face so fast.

Just because he didn't get the huge crowd reactions they wanted, doesn't mean they need to give up.

I haven't I'm just saying that I think this bully heat isn't real. They need him to pull dickhead superiority moves that would be believable Phone Post

He should fued with Flair.  All that shit you said about him in OP, it seems like you were talking about him.

"Here is a guy who is going through what, his fourth divorce?  He has gone broke, been kicked out of bars......."

"Listen here greaseballl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  You are damn right about all of that, but I haven't even gotten started.  WOOOOO!"

don't have Flair actually wrestle him, just a verbal war.  Punk needs to reedeem himself after the beating Nash gave him.

Damn, you guys have put up better writing than 99% of their shit from the last 10 years.

Sounds like a good idea. I'd rather he was pushed as an antihero more than a straight up heel though. Phone Post

ArtMinaj -  He should fued with Flair.  All that shit you said about him in OP, it seems like you were talking about him.

"Here is a guy who is going through what, his fourth divorce?  He has gone broke, been kicked out of bars......."

"Listen here greaseballl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  You are damn right about all of that, but I haven't even gotten started.  WOOOOO!"

don't have Flair actually wrestle him, just a verbal war.  Punk needs to reedeem himself after the beating Nash gave him.

Pair up Flair with Ziggler - because "in this ring I'm god...god...god...god...GOD! And I know the 'best in the world' when I see it. And Punk....WOOOOOOOOOOOO...you ain't it! Now my man Dolph...he's Mr. 'Money in the Bank'. And it's supposed to be for a World Title shot. But guys like the 'Show Off' and the 'Nature Boy' do what we want, when we want...in our insert expensive clothing references here. So my man Dolph doesn't want the World Title...he wants the WWE belt!"

Or something along those lines.

Punk vs Flair + Dolph on the mic = epic

Punk vs Dolph in the ring = epic

Could be the best feud they've had in YEARS if they were to pull it off right.

Wiggy -
ArtMinaj -  He should fued with Flair.  All that shit you said about him in OP, it seems like you were talking about him.

Pair up Flair with Ziggler - because "in this ring I'm god...god...god...god...GOD! And I *know* the 'best in the world' when I see it. And Punk....WOOOOOOOOOOOO...you ain't it! Now my man Dolph...he's Mr. 'Money in the Bank'. And it's supposed to be for a World Title shot. But guys like the 'Show Off' and the 'Nature Boy' do what we want, when we want...in our *insert expensive clothing references here*. So my man Dolph doesn't want the World Title...he wants the WWE belt!"

Or something along those lines.

Punk vs Flair + Dolph on the mic = epic

Punk vs Dolph in the ring = epic

Could be the best feud they've had in YEARS if they were to pull it off right.

Another good suggestion. Phone Post