Height-challenged guys, would you ever wear this product? Lol

As someone who’s 5’8", that’s a big no from me. There’s no way in hell I’d ever wear what amount to high heels for men in order to gain a couple of artificial inches. It just seems really silly to me. And also a good way to fall on your face or turn an ankle. To hell with that.

I can honestly say that I’ve never been the least bit hung up on my height. It’s never held me back in any way that I’m aware of. I’ve been able to accomplish many of my goals including a pro boxing career, black belts in kickboxing & Kajukenbo Kempo, a decent life outside of combat sports, college, & good jobs. Plus it’s never been a hindrance with getting women. So, I’ve got no complaints.

What about the rest of you?

10 Likes

I love being tall!

5 Likes

My sneakers have a slight lift in them but maybe 1.5” and I do like getting that boost. 2.4” is pushing it though.

1 Like

2 Likes

The website is soooo ghetto. It doesn’t even list the sneaker materials.

1 Like

Most sneakers and shoes in general add an inch or two to your height unless your wear minimalist style sneakers

2 Likes

I made a meme years ago that said not everyone that wears Nike airs at the gym in short. But all short guys wear Nike airs at the gym.

Anyways I was 6’4. Now 6’3.5. It’s happening.

6 Likes

These might be a better fit. More conspicuous.

14 Likes

That’s because they’re probably total rubbish. Lol.

dance people GIF

14 Likes

I think we all gotta find comfortability in our own skin.Plastic surgery and these high heels are band aids masking some type of self loathing and they can’t be anywhere close to feeling how good it feels to be ok with who you are. I’m 5’6 and bald. It got brought up a lot growing up but I own it. God don’t make mistakes even tho I’ve looked in the mirror and wondered but at the end of the day, this is who I am and nothing can change it. It’s all good. Develop a personality and your looks won’t matter.

16 Likes

Exactly. Too many guys get hung up on shit & it has a big negative impact on their self-esteem.

4 Likes

download.jpeg

3 Likes

Wearing padded shoes to appear taller is like a woman wearing a padded bra. It’s false advertising.

4 Likes

If yes. You might as well just wear high heels like the queer you are.

2 Likes

I believe those are called the Robert De Niros…

2 Likes

No but these Nikes are pretty dope

4 Likes

Unlike Robert Fuckin Deniro I have some dignity

7 Likes

I used to say the jump boots are about as big a heel as I can wear (and even then I’m still short AF).

1 Like

The fact that you started this thread says otherwise.