HEKTOR LOMBARD...WOW!!!

fhh03 - WAR LOMBARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!....he's definitely one of my favorite fighters, and i just dont know why the UFC has been gunning for this guy...he's obviously a middleweight, but u can bet your ass that 205 wouldnt be a problem for him either....i'd just like to see him fight stiffer competition, cause these Bellator guys that their feeding him, definitely dont stand a chance (granted Jay's record is now 5-4, but still)....lets see him up against nate marquardt, or wand silva, and depending on how he fairs, give him anderson

He was going to fight at 170 in UFC, he is way too small for 205.

why was he angry?

I hope he gets into the UFC sometime soon

Lombard whooped that ass.

Just watched the fight on the Bellator replay and wow. Just wow.

TTT!

to correct ATT - Right Left combo :)

Justin

Darup - He needs to go to the UFC

Think he was scheduled to fight Karo a long ass time ago in the UFC but had Visa issues himself.

If Lombard can KO Filho then he definitely belongs in the TOP TEN.

WOW.  6 sec KO!  Could he have kneed Silva in the head while Silva was on the floor?  That would be a nice finishing touch.  But - Lombard didn't "wreck" him.  Wrecking is when you break the foe's arm or leg, or beat him up so badly he can't leave the ring/cage on his own steam.

HERE is a "wrecking":

Is he a black belt in BJJ? Where's his accent from?

Dude Hector is the shit!! dude is such a beast love how he just goes in to kill everytime

I only wish it could have been PF getting knocked out 

That is definitely a knockout of the year nominee. I hope to see even bigger things for Hector in the near future.

MMAINCA - Is he a black belt in BJJ? Where's his accent from?

Cuba.

Hector is like a silverback gorilla on steroids!

How many people has this wrecking ball got to destroy before he gets his crack at the UFC?

TTT for Aussie Judo!

congrats ATT and hector (the adopted aussie)....now lets hope we see him in the UFC before he gets too old

was randomly watching bellator a few nights ago on tv..GOOD SHIT

also

lil pitbull looked insane