Helio Soneca Naperville IL 7/26

The Jeff Neal Carlson Gracie Team of Naperville is proud to present: Helio Soneca on Wednesday July 26, 2006 6:30 - 8:30pm.

Helio Soneca is one of the major contributors to the successful development of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu across the world. Soneca has taught and coached several championship teams within the United States, Australia, Italy, France, Japan, United Arab Emirates and England.

Some of Helio's Jiu-Jitsu accomplishments include:
World Champion, Pan American Champion &
Brazilian Champion

Some of Soneca's students include:
Wanderlei Silva - NHB Fighter
Renato Silva - 2000 World Champion Black Belt
Marcelo Pupo - 2002 World Champion Black Belt
Alexadre "Cafe" Dantas - 2003 World Champion Black Belt
and many more.

For more information on Helio Soneca, please go to:
www.heliosoneca.com

Come out and train with/learn from one of the best. We've had Helio out before and believe me you definitely won't be disappointed.

ttt

one days notice?

porra derrick-y...please e-mail me those pics of jimmy slapping that arm lock on me...

-porra

p.s. white flour

"one days notice?"

Sorry, had to finalize some things.....but today is Tuesday, so you have 24 hrs to clear your schedule.

"porra derrick-y...please e-mail me those pics of jimmy slapping that arm lock on me...

-porra p.s. white flour"

LOL....what's your email addy......

djones official member #1 of the white flour club

who's addy?

addressy porra email addressy

opps...big mistakey...

check your mail please...i found your "addy"

ttt

Tonight

What the hell!!!!

Didn't bring any gear to work today. (note to self: Leave Gear in car all the time)

lol

Super-sweet. I still have not met this guy yet.

Looking forward to class tonight.

Porra, I have some picture I can post of you getting slapped with something.....and it ain't no armbar son.

ttt.......porra, pictures sent

ttt

Hey Yves, the message wasn't for you...we have a no whiney little bitches allowed policy. Some fucking people are ignorant little pussies..meaning you Yves.

LOL....and Yves makes another friend

in general...i prefer my hot dogs "chicago" style...

onion, tomato, pickle/cucumber, hot pepper, celery salt and of course mustard...without catsup!

however...every now and then i like a chili/cheese dog

-porra

I don't like hotdogs.

I normally dont like hotdogs either, but an occassional grilled chicago style frank is good for the soul