Helio Soneca Naperville IL 7/26

"I don't like hotdogs"

what!?...you don't like hotdogs?...

me...i love em...

hell...if they were more nutritious i'd probably eat them every day...

here's a little guilty pleasure of mine...

i take a can of pork and beans...throw in 1-2 chopped up hotdogs...and add a couple of scoops of hot giardiniera...eat with french bread...enjoy!!!

btw...i no longer trust crazy joe davola...

ya know what else i like...

those little dogs...with the cornmeal wrapped around em...ya dip em in spicy mustard...

i think buffalo wild wings sells them...

ttt for tube steak

I will never enter a Carlson Gracie school, I'd probably get my ass kicked as soon as I walked in the door. :) Did me saying "one days notice" really piss you off that much? Wow.

From now on I'll stick to TTT's

I had work, I wanted to come to the last one... if I had more time I woulda got out of work and made it for sure. Has Helio fought MMA before? He looks young/in good shape in the pictures you guys posted last time.

will he be at your gym tomorrow (Thur), or at Jr's?  damn, i went out of town for a few days, got back today and could have attended this, but just saw this post

don't be a whiny little bitch far east grappler! :)

porra would you like to taste my hot dog with a little bit of spicy mustard and MANonayse? You've been up for them in the past?

On a side note last night's class was great! Anyone elses shuolders about to fall off from that frigin' push-up drill in the beginning? Ouch today.

From what I gather, and Jeffie could confirm, but it sounds like Soneca will be in Naperville again 2 Wed. from now. I have no idea what his downtown schedule is like, but Soneca stated he was there often. I'm there every Mon. & Thurs. night, but have not seen him there yet.

I also need to work on those half guard looking hop things. I think the only guys who looked more gimpified than me was Dan. No offense Dan, if it makes you feel any better I was watching you to see how to properly do the drill.......but to no avail.

"I had work, I wanted to come to the last one... if I had more time I woulda got out of work and made it for sure. Has Helio fought MMA before? He looks young/in good shape in the pictures you guys posted last time."

I'm pretty sure he's had at least 3 or 4 fights without a loss. He's fought in the US, Mexico and Brazil. I'll confirm that.....

On a side note porra, I believe your guilty pleasure is commonly referred to as "beanie weenies" 

And Helio will be back next Wednesday also. Come and check him out. Two high level black belts in one class. If I'm not mistaken Helio is a 5th degree black belt.

***** BREAKING NEWS ***************

Our school is blowing up. We've got several fantastic up and coming fighters, and in addition to Jeff Neal and Joe Kahne, you'll be able to train with Helio Soneca on Wednesday nights. That's huge news. We've got a world champion boxing coach, and two BJJ black belts, both of which have won BJJ tourneys and were undefeated MMA fighters. If you're in the Chicago area and you're looking for the best instruction.....look no further.

ttt

ttt 4 Soneca

ttt even though you guys will all gang rape me if I ever walk through the door

^^ LOL Yves that ain't true at all man. I promise you that. Everyone is entitled to their opinions. Come check out Jeff, Soneca and Joe Kahne. I guarantee you won't be disappointed.

^^HAH!!!

Personally, I will choke the fuck out of you, yves, if you ever grow a sack, let your nuts drop, and come on in... But, you and I both know you don't train, won't train...true keyboard warrior style.

That's my Dan, to the point and holding nothing back!

Yves, as far as the whole "gang rape" thing goes.......I'm not sure if that's some sick fantasy you have or what, this is a MMA school not Smurf village, and you're not Smurfette.......but if it were I'd be Vanity and jack off in the corner as the team penetrated your poop factory over and over and over.

Not that I want to have a relapse of my Juvie years.....oh I remeber days of not crapping right for weeks. No such thing as foreplay in the pen let me assure you.

"Personally, I will choke the fuck out of you, yves, if you ever grow a sack, let your nuts drop, and come on in... But, you and I both know you don't train, won't train...true keyboard warrior style."

I'm 19 years old and have competed in MMA and won my MMA debut at the age of 17. I love MMA, I'm no pussy but I am still a beginner. I don't get why the fuck you are talking to me like this just because I was hoping for a little more notice for the seminar because I'd like to meet/train with Helio. I hope you're joking with all of this talk because you sound like an idiot and are making your school look bad. Relax a little bit, making an internet threat makes you look like an idiot.

And I don't even know how to respond to AngryFoamy, haha.

19 years old, and full of shite. Fuck my school affiliation. I have no tolerance for whiney little bitches who bitch "for not enough notice" to get to see one of the greats. Shit, most people would be grateful for DJones taking time out his day to tell anyone at all. If you were serious about coming out I am sure you would have made it by now. No, you whine and give bullshit excuses, but why? No one cares who you are, what lies you spew like a fucking child. You disrespected a my compadre, so fuck you. It is no threat. If you ever come in to class I would love to roll with you...and I am sure I would choke you the fuck out. I might even take that arm home with me...

Call me when you move out of mommy and daddy's basement kid.

grow up.

this is an mma internet forum.