Hellboy (20040

Why so underrated?  Whenever there is talk of comic movies it never gets mentioned but it is undoubtedly one of the best.  Both are highly rewatchable.

MMAdotCOM -

Because the masses dont have a refined taste

I agree, but even amongst the nerds i never hear it mentioned.

They are rebooting it and the new one even sounds good.  Cant imagine it being better but Hellboy looks awesome and its going to be a bit more like a horror movie so who knows.

Agreed. Super hero movies are soooo fucking bad but I liked hell boy 

I loved the first 2 Hellboys

I was surprised they didn't make a third?!?

I thought it was great, but im not one of those comic dorks, so i often forget it was based on a comic book series.

They're rebooting it with the cop from Stranger Things.  He looks cool.

https://io9.gizmodo.com/our-first-look-at-david-harbour-as-the-new-hellboy-1807311800

He had some good fights in 2004, but he really started with the knees in 2005.

First Hellboy was awesome. Second was too Guillermo. I look forward to the next one with the sheriff from Stranger Things as Hellboy. 

Mike Mignola is a super nice guy. When I was a little kid, he drew me a Hellboy sketch after my bag got stolen at a Chicago comic show. 

First was great. Second was very hyped on this board. I thought the second wasn't very good at all. Didn't live up to the first one.

I love hellboy, Pearlman is the perfect hellboy.

never enough Guillermo del toro

MickColins -

First Hellboy was awesome. Second was too Guillermo. I look forward to the next one with the sheriff from Stranger Things as Hellboy. 

Mike Mignola is a super nice guy. When I was a little kid, he drew me a Hellboy sketch after my bag got stolen at a Chicago comic show. 

Thats awesome, do you still have it?

Gordon_Gekko -
MickColins -

Thats awesome, do you still have it?

Yup. Hung it over my computer

The ugly chick, Blair, just isn't a draw

2 was a hollow version of first

reelfoot - #2 was a hollow version of first
It was, but it did have some great visuals at least. IMO anyway.

MMAdotCOM -
Mit - I was surprised they didn't make a third?!?

Its being rebooted

What a joke...it doesn't need a reboot. Just keep telling stories....

Without Guillermo Del Toro at the helm I can't imagine it being in the same ballpark as the first 2

I liked both of them, but they were not money makers. Hellboy doesn't have big name recognition outside of the movies. I'll check out the reboot.