HELLO ALL YOU BABY DIQ HAVING SISSIES

HAVE A GOOD CHRISTMAS.................AND BY "GOOD CHRISTMAS"  I MEAN "YOUR MOTHERS ARE ALL WHORES"

HUGS AND KISSES

BWS

You as well.  Did you move or did your kid go away to school?  I just got my daughter home for the first time in 5 months. It was a weird five months.  I had to actually talk to my wife.

I love you too!  Merry Christmas, you fat fuck.

SANTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I KNOW HIM!!! I KNOWWWWWWW HIMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MrChainBlueLightning - 

You as well.  Did you move or did your kid go away to school?  I just got my daughter home for the first time in 5 months. It was a weird five months.  I had to actually talk to my wife.

YEAH BUT WE HAVE VISITED HER PRETTY MUCH ONCE A MONTH.  SHE IS ONLY AN HOUR AND A HALF PLANE FLIGHT AWAY.   SO IT WASN'T THAT BAD.   SHE IS HOME FOR A MONTH THOUGH.  VERY HAPPY ABOUT THAT. 

NOW i'm ready for Christmas

Merry Christmas BWS...

PHAGGOT...! ;)

Happy kwanzaa whitey

MERRY CHRISTMAS YOU FILTHY ANIMAL(S)

Merry Christmas you fat sexy fuck!

BIGWHITESEXY -

HAVE A GOOD CHRISTMAS.................AND BY "GOOD CHRISTMAS"  I MEAN "YOUR MOTHERS ARE ALL WHORES"

HUGS AND KISSES

BWS

Damn... it's dusty in here.

Enjoy the holidays but endeavor to do something about your pathetic noodle arms in the new year, bitch!

Baby Elephant Diq maybe? 

Oh and

MERY KRISTMAS CORPULENT BLOATED PORTA POTTY BOTTOMBEAR SLAMPIG. 

Wait, a big fat fuck wishes us a merry Christmas... ‘sniff’ Santa?  Is it really ‘sniff’ you Santa?  If it is, bring me something good this year you fuckin cock swab... and I am not talking about givin my wife the herp so I get the gift that keeps on giving, you ass.

Merry Christmas, fucktards!

I LIKE WHAT HAPPENED HERE

My first Attn: thread. Thank you.