Help a fellow UGer to win Sub of the Year Award!

I understand that some of you guys might have a different opinion of who deserves to win Submission of the year award, but hey, none of the other contest will be here to share their happiness in case if they win, like I will! :)

Vote for me here: http://www.onlineawards.co.uk/fightersonly/home.asp Thanks!!!!!  

Cool beans, I'm gonna vote Phone Post

Looked like half crank & half choke.

that was awesome

you better shout out the ug when you win

Team GDP - you better shout out the ug when you win

will do ! 

Vinny Magalhães - 

will do ! 
you got my vote fren. also during your acceptance speech consider crediting renato laranja for teaching you that submission.

Team GDP - 
Vinny Magalhães - 

will do ! 
you got my vote fren. also during your acceptance speech consider crediting renato laranja for teaching you that submission.

And Steven Seagal . 

And thanks! 

ttt

ttt

Vinny Magalhães - 
Team GDP - 
Vinny Magalhães - 

will do ! 
<b>you got my vote fren. also during your acceptance speech consider crediting renato laranja for teaching you that submission.</b>

And Steven Seagal . 

And thanks! 

<br type="_moz" />

LOL..

bump for vinny

TTT Phone Post

Pretty slick sub....think il have to throw u a vote.wish we cud see more aggressive jujitsu like that in mma today....lucky to get an arm-bar nowadays,seems everyones so high level at defending at the least! Good Stuff

TTT

help a brother out! 

Voted you in, Killer.

The only real hard choice was Bas or Rogan for MMA personality. I love both these guys, so it was a struggle.

lol@that, best sub? it was a bit of luck position wise and a pure power choke on an an over matched whitebelt

^^^and kidding and being an ass, it was pretty sweet, love the aggressive BJJ, wish I saw more in the UFC, it truly is a beautiful art, wrestling is effective and needed to compete but it can be boring if there is only control, a BJJ match with someone aggressive is pure art, it just sucks when that aggression backfires against a guy with good sub defense and great wrestling. I dislike those rules and how it favors the staller and not the one trying to finish the fight.

vote cast, again a sweet sub, by far a fan of your BJJ and its a shame the UFC didnt keep you around

haha the commentator said "it's a move straight out of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and Russian competitors simply never see it in training or anywhere else"

VOTED!!! TTT