Help an OGer change the world - please

I've been part of launching The Wellington Chocolate Voyage, a kickstarter to connect people through chocolate-making and a Pacific Ocean sailing expedition. I'm really proud of what we're trying, and I need your help to spread the word. 

The Kickstarter just launched here: 

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/wellingtonchocolate/the-wellington-chocolate-voyage

Short version: we're going to connect New Zealand with the Pacific Islands of Bougainville through crowdfunded chocolate-making. We're going to upgrade a legendary cocoa farmer's drying facilities, buy a tonne of rare cocoa beans from him at a fair price, sail it across the Pacific ourselves in a sailboat, then turn the beans into chocolate at The Wellington Chocolate Factory. It's fucking amazing, seriously. 

I've been here since 2001 (this screenname since 2007). My first memory of mixermartialarts.com was everyone getting excited about Elvis vs Tito. I've loved this place, gotten to know some of you (went to BRC's awesome workplace), and never asked for anything. 

If you'd like to back us (starts at $1), that'd be amazing. EVEN BETTER would be helping to spread the word through people you know. Anything you can do, I'm eternally grateful. Thanks guys. It's been a great 13 years here. 

I let a chocolate boat out of the shipyard this morning after my coffee..

TTT!

Good Luck!...not sure I understand this, but good luck anyway!

I think kick starter has jumped the shark Phone Post 3.0

BlueDream - Good Luck!...not sure I understand this, but good luck anyway!

Thanks man :-) It's going to be an interesting month... and then the actual ocean voyage will be f**king incredible. Can't wait.

Zoot - 

Thanks man :-) It's going to be an interesting month... and then the actual ocean voyage will be f**king incredible. Can't wait.

What size sail boat? How much experience do you have?

BlueDream - 
Zoot - 

We're currently looking at a 42 footer, though if the kickstarter goes well we will go significantly larger. We've had over a dozen boat owners and captains approach us since we started putting the word out.

I will probably be the least experienced person on the crew - I've sailed NZ coastline (mainly North Island) a lot but never open ocean.

Zoot - 
BlueDream - 
Zoot - 

We're currently looking at a 42 footer, though if the kickstarter goes well we will go significantly larger. We've had over a dozen boat owners and captains approach us since we started putting the word out.

I will probably be the least experienced person on the crew - I've sailed NZ coastline (mainly North Island) a lot but never open ocean.

Just donated. Can't wait to try this chocolate.

BlueDream - 
Zoot - 
BlueDream - 
Zoot - 

Just donated. Can't wait to try this chocolate.

You are a legend, sir. Thank you so much.

TTT as I head for bed

TTT

Just hit national TV news in NZ - looking good.

http://www.3news.co.nz/business/bougainville-joins-craft-chocolate-revolution-2014110608

One last TTT and then I'll stop bugging y'all - sorry to intrude but it's been an incredible day and I'm really excited about doing this.

Ttt Phone Post 3.0