Help: Dating Advice (No Pic)

I went out with this girl last Saturday and we had a great date. I text her the next day and she says she had a great time. I tell her on Monday that we should go out for drinks on Friday and she says she would love too. We keep texting each other and on Wednesday she responds to me and then goes silent.

I called her on Thursday night and left her a voicemail when she didn't answer. She texted me today and said she was sorry for not getting back to me sooner, she's been swamped at work, had a deadline she had to meet by this morning, and had another project assigned to her this morning. I asked her about tonight and she said she was super busy and didn't think she would be able to make it.

Question is how should I respond? First date went really well but she canceled tonight and didn't make any mention of rescheduling. Should I ask her if she wants to, not respond, etc.? Phone Post 3.0

Sounds like another dude has peaked her interest! sorry man :(

Same thing happend to me... She seemed intrested because it got her out doing something, but something better came along and she just didnt know how to tell you

Just say "Ok cool, let me know when works for you" and leave it in her hands.  If she wants to, she will. If she doesn't, you're not wasting any more effort putting yourself out there

Don't respond. At this point you've flung yourself at her via daily texts. Cease and desist and demonstrate value by not being available.

Dude the first date DIDN'T go well, lol wake up.

She was just being nice trying to figure out a way to let you go.

Don't push her, it's over.

If anything don't ask her out again until she does (long shot).

Good luck man Phone Post 3.0

Dire - Sounds like another dude has peaked her interest! sorry man :(

"Piqued" you goddamn heathen! But yes, Dire's hunch sounds like a correct one.

Here's the only advice you need, right here:

You have already shown you're interested. Don't act desperate. Let her make the next move. If she doesn't, game over. Next.

Same thing happend to me... She seemed intrested because it got her out doing something, but something better came along and she just didnt know how to tell you
I was thinking the exact same thing too but then I was wondering why she even bothered to respond to the text messages?

She's either not interested and trying to be nice, playing hard to get, or she is interested and really is busy Phone Post 3.0

Her boyfriend/husband read her texts.

HaMMerHouseFAN - 

I was thinking the exact same thing too but then I was wondering why she even bothered to respond to the text messages?

She's either not interested and trying to be nice, playing hard to get, or she is interested and really is busy Phone Post 3.0

I think "playing hard to get" is a myth perpertrated by stalkers.

Send her pics of your giant OGer hog.

She'll want you to take her to pound town

Let it go. She already lied to you. Chicks check their phone by the minute. If she wanted to she would have responded.
Put your efforts into somebody else. Phone Post 3.0

Hey OP:

The woman is just not into you. As someone already posted, you may think the date went well, but perhaps she didn't and she was just being nice in the first few texts.

Typically, if a woman is into you, she'll make some time to hangout with you, especially at the beginning.

Plus, it's also likely that she's going out with another guy (preferred guy), and perhaps you were a backup at the time.

If she didn't reschedule, she's not interested. No effort = no interest.

I suggest to stop contacting her and use your energy on other woman that are actually interested in you, as demonstrated by their behavior.

This has happened to all of us guys; time to move on.

Happy hunting.

Game over man.

Game over.

Onto the next one my friend.

I would respond with something like "cool" or "whatever man" or "right on" or "youre lame, lol" I would go with "you're lame, lol" no smiley. Fuck smileys.

You showed to much interest too soon. You need to be aloof when it comes to women.

You guys are all pretty much confirming what I thought. Part of me wants to just go ahead and send "gotcha" and leave it at that Phone Post 3.0

HaMMerHouseFAN - You guys are all pretty much confirming what I thought. Part of me wants to just go ahead and send "gotcha" and leave it at that Phone Post 3.0

No response is needed.

B Sharps -
HaMMerHouseFAN - You guys are all pretty much confirming what I thought. Part of me wants to just go ahead and send "gotcha" and leave it at that Phone Post 3.0

No response is needed.
10-4 Phone Post 3.0

HaMMerHouseFAN - You guys are all pretty much confirming what I thought. Part of me wants to just go ahead and send "gotcha" and leave it at that Phone Post 3.0
Don't respond with anything that can be twisted into "having an attitude". Send some neutral like, "Ok, no problem." And leave it at that. Phone Post 3.0

Do you have an open Facebook or instagram? Maybe she saw all your selfies and changed her mind about you? Phone Post 3.0