Help design Call of Duty Civil War!

Perk - Reload Pro (fire up to five rounds per minute) Phone Post 3.0

for support killstreaks instead of vests, they drop a new pair of boots so you can run faster.

and a Freeman squadmate. you read him his freedom papers and he helps you fight the confederates. and if you are a southern soldier your squadmate is a slave you order around to kill yankees.

gotta work in a killstreak where you use an Alligator French Submarine

clean water perk to regenerate health faster on non hardcore mode.

DD is killing it! LOL Phone Post 3.0

Facial Skins - blue eyes and bushy mustache, blue eyes and long mustache, blue eyes and mutton chops, blue eyes and unkept beard, blue eyes and long unkept beard, or black guy Phone Post 3.0

lol at mutton chops and black guy.

weapons camos are different wood stains

Bayonets

Faster reload.

More ammo/powder

Dynamite

Officers swords.

Mounted combat (Horses)

Revolvers

Native allies.

Runaway slave allies.

French allies.

Bombardments.

Also, what kind of classes?

Infantry

Cannon Crew/artillery

Cavalry

Sappers

Sharp Shooters/scouts

Also, think of having a few hand to hand moves like a takedown or at least a kick.

Parry would be good as well to deflect bayonet attacks.

Traps are good.  Bear traps, pit falls, oiled fields, landslide/avalanches.

Swimming should be a skill.

clean powder pro. stops misfires and failure to fire.

apache scalp squad killstreak. 16 kills without dying and they run around scalping the enemy. but it costs much wampum xp.

I use to play a halflife mod that used muskets. Phone Post 3.0

Native American death squad sounds awesome. Scalping, hatchets, sneak attacks, war paint, peace pipes yeah!!! Phone Post 3.0

dimesnake - Native American death squad sounds awesome. Scalping, hatchets, sneak attacks, war paint, peace pipes yeah!!! Phone Post 3.0
I envision it being like the K9 kill streak.

When you call it in you hear war drums, then instead of barking you hear that "yip yip" yelling that Hollywood always portrays Phone Post 3.0

Would. Lol Phone Post 3.0

slo ko - 
dimesnake - Native American death squad sounds awesome. Scalping, hatchets, sneak attacks, war paint, peace pipes yeah!!! Phone Post 3.0
I envision it being like the K9 kill streak.

When you call it in you hear war drums, then instead of barking you hear that "yip yip" yelling that Hollywood always portrays Phone Post 3.0

exactly what i was going for, hence the high kills to achieve it. did anyone ever play that civil war fps that came out a few years ago?

oh shit, it was a history channel game.

Yeah, I mentioned Native American death squad too on the first page.

Great minds. Phone Post 3.0

and to call them out you have to build a fire and send smoke signals

LOL I just posted in the other thread not even realizing this has been done!! I was away for a few hours. Phone Post 3.0

B Sharps - "Props to OGer Mikusoraiden for getting this ball rolling in the Advanced Warfare Multiplayer thread"...though Miku added the first perks, I have to toot my own horn on this, as it was my idea because all these new CODs are too difficult for my old ass. I fully endorse this thread.
And a great idea it was sir! Phone Post 3.0

Misfire has to be apart of the game, maybe have a perk that makes it less likely? Phone Post 3.0

Marksman: Reduces minie ball dispersion down to a 10 yard radius at 50 yards for exceptional accuracy!