Help find a gi for a short fat guy!

I'm 5'6" and about 220ish. I need a bit of help finding the right fit. Either it fits my waist/ size but the legs and arms are WAY too long. Any help would be really appreciated Phone Post

are you mike schiavello (the voice)?

I'm similar. I had to get a gi sized to my weight and then had to take it to a pro alteration person to shorten the sleeves and pants (need a heavy duty sewing machine to do the job right). Phone Post

a4 atama gold weave.

wash it a couple times w/ hot water.

put in dryer for 70 minutes on high heat.

take the pants to a seamstress for any shortening up of the pants.

i'm 5'9 and 235.

check out
www.gorillagear.ca/

Look at the Silver back big guy GI These GI are the only ones made for the short stocky guys and I have 2 of these and the best GI I own And I have Atama , and other really high grade GIs

I am 6ft and 300plus A5XX is perfect fit on me .

check out
www.gorillagear.ca/

Look at the Silver back big guy GI These GI are the only ones made for the short stocky guys and I have 2 of these and the best GI I own And I have Atama , and other really high grade GIs

I am 6ft and 300plus A5XX is perfect fit on me .

Probably too much of a headache going through websites. Find a store that stocks a bunch of gis, find one that fits your body, have a seamstress shorten the sleeve and pants.

. Phone Post

toraki.com

you can contact them and they will take your measurements and get a gi that fits you EXACTLY! they are awesome quality for the price too!

JoshuaResnick - toraki.com

you can contact them and they will take your measurements and get a gi that fits you EXACTLY! they are awesome quality for the price too!
That sounds like an awesome idea! How much are we talking though? I'm not into spending 175 $ on a gi Phone Post

Subd for later Phone Post

subd

Iambigd2 -
JoshuaResnick - toraki.com

That sounds like an awesome idea! How much are we talking though? I'm not into spending 175 $ on a gi Phone Post
I suggest you buy a judo gi if you dont want to spend $175. Phone Post

Yea I noticed that! Judo gis are way cheaper! What's the difference? Other than sleeve length. Phone Post

Check out ground control fight gear. They sell an A2 husky size that would do nicely for you. It has the length of an A2 and the width/waist of an A4. Reasonably priced and well made.

Iambigd2 - Yea I noticed that! Judo gis are way cheaper! What's the difference? Other than sleeve length. Phone Post
The cut. A judo gi is a little baggier. Thicker collar. $100. Phone Post